Take The Damn Photo

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"(Y/n)."

"Naa-Naa-Naa-Naa!"

"Brat."

"Naa-Naa-Naa-Naa!"

"OY! IF YOU DON'T STOP JUMPING IN THE CAR I WILL GLUE YOUR BUTTS DOWN AND WE WILL MISSED THIS STUPID THING!" Katsuki snapped glaring lightly towards your direction, you stopped moving for a moment with a wide excited smile.

When he turned his head back forward, the hero could feel small movement once more making him gritted his teeth sharply gripping the steering wheel "What did I just say?!"

"It wasn't me! It was Hirio!"

"Kucchan made it look so fun I had to try it!"

Katsuki began to mutter low curses as it took everything in his power to not smack both of you into the trunk of his car.

'Shitty hair just had to knock up Mina... Now while he is at Appointments I have to take these two idiots with me to a stupid greet and meet.'

"Do you think we will be able to see a lot of heroes, Hirio?!"

"I hope so! Dad said there should be heroes from America too!"

"I wonder if we could get pictures with them!"

Katsuki began to mockingly mouth your words, tilting his head from side to side with an annoyed expression across his features. "Papa, Baa-Baa says if you keep making faces you will get wrinkles."

"Yeah? Is that why Baa-Baa has wrinkles for freaking days?! Old hag has wrinkles over wrinkles!!"

"Your Dad might need a nap–"

"YOU NEED A NAP! IF YOU TWO DON'T SHUT UP I WILL SMACK YOU UNCONSCIOUS!" Katsuki shouted, the two children falling quiet afterward making him huff gently. "Thank you."

As the car became peacefully silently, you twiddle your thumbs gently then began to pop your lips making a 'pop' sound every moment or so..

Looking into his mirror to the backseat with a stern gaze, Katsuki narrowed his eyes at you seeing you looking at Hirio smiling as you made the noise. "(Y/n) (M/n) Bakugo... For whoever the HELL is watching above so help me, if you pop one more time.... I will make sure you will regret ever being born."

Turning your eyes towards the mirror looking at your Father who stared quietly at you with narrowed eyes, it was almost as if he was mentally challenging you.

Puffing your chubby cheeks out keeping your eyes locked on his through the mirror, you smirked mischievously before popping your lips.

'Pop'

"YOU TWO WANNA FUCKING TEST ME?!"

As the hero tries to reach back to hit you, the car moving wildly across the road as you kept slapping his hand that kept trying to smack you all while Hirio tried to hit Katsuki's hand. "Don't fucking hit me brat!" Smacking Hirio upside his head roughly, you glared up at him "Don't hit my friend, old man!"

Hitting Katsuki on his forehead taking the hero off guard, he smacked your head then sat back in his seat "There! Next time I will make sure you both will have a fucking concussion!"

Snapping angrily as you and Hirio who pouted rubbed your heads, Katsuki continued to drive towards the center just when he pulled into the parking lot.

The same pop sound occurs making the hero quickly unbuckled himself and grabbed his shoe, As he turned around You shoved Hirio out of the car giggling with Katsuki quickly following after the two of you.