New Home

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Why can't I stay with Hirio or even go to Ayumi's and Hatori's today?"

"Because you are still healing from yesterday. Besides, don't you want to go to the new house searching?"

"Yeah... But Tenko is gonna be there." You muttered pressing your chubby cheek against your Father's leg as he tried to walk although you had your arms and legs wrapped around his leg.

But no matter how many times he tried to shake you off his leg you refused to let go.

Which just ended him walking oddly towards the Midoriya's home "I thought that brat was your friend, considering you kissed him."

"I don't like him because of that."

Rolling his eyes he pulled his leg up as he rang the doorbell finally prying tou off from his leg, he rang it once more until the door opened revealing Izuku worn a simple fitted shirt and jeans. "Hey, Kacchan, (Y/n) are you guys ready to go look at some houses?"

"H-Hi Ku-chan."

Both you and Katsuki clicked your tongues, he slapped you on the back of your head lightly "Be nice."

"Don't hit me!... Hi Tenko." You muttered, crossing your arms over your chest with a pout.

The brown curly boy smiled gently at you only for you to quickly look away with a huff, "Come on. I don't have all day and I still have to get somethings later for dinner."

Grabbing the back of your shirt Katsuki began to drag you towards Izuku's car with the other Pro-hero and his son following, "You're fucking driving since you want to bring up buying a new house!"

"Weren't you the one calling me early and shouting for me to go house searching with you?" Izuku muttered scratching his cheek he sighed gently and led the two to his car.

During the car ride towards the home Izuku advised it would be a good home to raise you in, it's not too far from the other's home, much more room than the other.

What could go wrong?

"No."

"Kacchan, what wrong with this one? This is the fifth one.."

"It has stairs, Knowing the damn brat she would try to run down and break her skull." Katsuki says looking around the wide-spaced living-room, Izuku blinked then nods "Oh, if you were worried about (Y/n) hurting herself you shouldn't worry I think there is a bedroom on the lower floor-"

"I rather for her to nearly break her neck than have the bottom floor! She could sneak out any time she wants."

Izuku sighed softly then turned to look over his shoulder seeing Tenko looking out towards the backyard while you were running around the large living room. "Hey, Tenko?"

The boy turned to look towards his dad who smiled at him, "Why don't you take (Y/n) outside to show her the backyard? See if it's big enough for a small playground while I show Kacchan around the house."

Tenko nods he walked towards you where you were giggling poking your head in and out of the empty hallway using your voice to play with the new home echo, "Ku-Chan?"

Looking at Tenko, you tilted your head with a small hum "Wanna go play outside?"

"Sure! Let's play Heroes and Villains!" Grabbing his wrist you ran towards the backyard door, Izuku sighed in relief then turned to look around seeing Katsuki gone.

"Kacchan?" Calling out towards the other he walked towards the master bedroom then into the bathroom, he sees Katsuki smirking sitting in the empty Jacuzzi tub "A few hospital bills don't seem so bad after all."