Results

❝ᴜᴀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ❞

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"You're fucking lucky I don't break that bastard's skull!"

"Kacchan you saw it for yourself! They both went for the bot at the same time!"

As the two bickered inside the waiting room of the hospital with Kirishima standing between them while Todoroki stood quietly watching the two. "Todoroki, help!"

Kirishima called out to the other pro hero, his long hair pulled back into a high ponytail swayed slightly as he turns his head to the trio, "Guys, stop... We're in public."

"Come on, guys! I'm sure it's not that bad–" Denki was about to speak until Katsuki shoots him a dark look making him quickly fall quiet then smiled nervously, cupping Izuku's shoulder he cleared his throat "Midoriya maybe your son was in the wrong you know."

"But they both were harmed!"

"Mochi– (Y/n) was doing fucking great until your stupid brat came!"

As the men bickered, the women sighed gently "Hopefully we will be able to see them soon.. I am a bit worried." Momo mutters softly, Uraraka nods gently with a small smile "I'm sure the healing nurse will make them all better though!"

The red-haired younger boy who sat down beside Mina was playing a game on his phone happily until his eyes looked down the hallway for a moment towards your room. "Hey Mom, can I go with bubba to check on Kucchan?"

Mina hummed softly then nods with a small smile, "Of course, Kamiya! Just be quiet so she could rest okay?"

Nodding happily with a bright smile, Kamiya placed his phone into his pocket then walked towards the room down the hall away from the arguing.

Slowly opening the door the ten-year-old peered inside seeing Ayumi sitting on one side of your bed while Hirio sat on the other, Tenko who was placed on the other side looked down at his bandaged fingers In a worried and guilty manner.

Hatori sat calmly beside the window reading a manga while Yua munched on the hospital food along with Sora who just relaxed in the extra chair.

Walking into the hospital room, Kamiya stayed quiet until his eyes looked at your sleeping figure your upper arms bandaged along with your upper torso. "She looks pretty peaceful sleeping."

His voice caused everyone to jump from their thoughts, Hirio's eyes falling on his younger brother "Hey bro, what are you doing in here?"

"Mom said i could come in here and as if I would leave Kucchan alone with idiots who hurt her!" He shouted angrily then pointed at Tenko, "I should kick your butt!"

As the ten-year-old rushed towards Tenko who only held his bandaged arms up, "Kami! Calm down will you?" Hirio had rushed from your bedside to grab the small ten-year-old who tried to hit the other. "Let go of me! He hurt Kucchan!!"

"I-I didn't mean to! I was just going after the mega villain!! I didn't know she was there!"

"Kirishima, shut your annoying brother up." Hatori snapped annoyed, Ayumi shakes her head moving up from your bed to help calm the boy down "Yes, please calm down Kami because Kucchan needs all the rest she could get and if you keep being loud you will–"

"Fucking wake me up like a dumbass."

Your groggily voice bringing everyone's attention towards you, slowly sitting up you rubbed the back of your aching skull. Lifting your head to gaze at the others around the room, you held a scowl across your features "Why the hell are you all here."