Let The Best Dad Win

"Momma."

"Yes, Ayumi?"

"Why is Dad acting weird? He keeps looking out of the window and he seems a bit more nervous than usual."

Hatori who rubbed his eyes after waking up looked towards Shoto who was sitting quietly at the table, freezing and unfreezing his coffee. "That's because your Grandfather is coming over." Momo says, sighing gently.

Ayumi's eyes widened as she smiled excitedly "Gran-Gran is coming?!"

"Ayumi, you never met him.. Why are you excited?" Hatori asked, "That's why I am excited! Momma told me he is really nice! And the only reason why you met him is because Daddy trains with you."

"Aren't you excited to see him, Hatori? Isn't he always giving you gifts?"

"Yeah... But he makes things awkward whenever he tries to get me to talk about my quirk, like he overdoes the 'happy' attach grandfather." Hatori mutters.

Suddenly the sound of the doorbell brought the family's attention to the front door, Shoto inhaled gently he stood up stepping from the table he walked towards the door opening it only to be greeted by the elder he stood evenly with. "Evening Shoto, I was surprised you had finally invited me over to see my grandchildren. I bright your mother as well."

"Gran-Gran!" Ayumi shouted running towards the two, she looked up at Enji who seemed to be taken by shock until he picked the girl up with a laugh, "At least someone seems happy to see me!... What is your name?"

Ayumi nearly felt her world crashed around him while Hatori slapped a hand over his mouth to muffle his laugh, "Her name is Ayumi–"

"Oh! The unborn child, I see.. She looks a lot like her mother." Enji says placing her down, once his blue irises landed on Hatori the boy was about to run into his room before the elder pro hero walked towards him then placed a rough palm on his head "Hatori! My grandson, you seemed to have grown! Eating all your greens?"

"I am still the same height as before geezer, just grown a bit..."

Shoto released a small sigh already seeing this would be a long day, "Good evening Shoto."

Turning his eyes towards the white-elder woman who picked up Ayumi with a warm smile, "Lovely Family as always." Rei says smiling warmly.

Feeling himself slowly going to ease by the sight of his Mom, Shoto smiles gently "Thanks, Mom."

Maybe this bet won't be as bad, no doubt the others are probably handling their way better.

•••••

"Come on Yua! You don't wanna snitch Daddy out do you? I just told you, Mom, that she looks nice in her little hero costume!! You want mommy to know she is pretty right?!"

Denki grasped the front of his daughter's shirt desperately looking at her as she held the house phone trying to dial Katsuki, "Mr.Bakugo told me if you be stupid and flirt with Mommy for me to call him!"

"I only said she was cute!"

"Then you proceed to say some weird things making her blush." Sora mentions casually standing beside Jirou, "Y-You guys will understand when you are older." She muttered looking away. "Denki, if you lost the best just tell them–"

"No! If I lose then that only leaves Todoroki and Midoriya and if they lose, Bakugo will never let this down!" Denki shouted then looked back to Yua who was trying to hold the phone from his reach, "Baby please don't snitch me out! Come on, I will give you anything you want."

Yua's eyes widened looking at him then tilted her head to the side, "Anything?" she pondered, Denki nodded quickly as the young girl hummed cutely then smiled "I want a princess-themed party for my birthday this weekend!"