Sεメ Switch

❝ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴡ ᴛᴏʏ, ʙᴀᴋᴀ❞

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"I'm starting to think being Bakugo's friend causes us to be dragged in ridiculous situations... How stupid can you be to piss off someone with this quirk?"

"Shut the fuck up! Do you think I enjoy being like this?! How the hell can you idiots walk around like this?"

"K-Kucchan could you help me? This skirt won't stay down..."

"Tenko can you please stop moving! Your underwear is showing."

"EVERYONE JUST STOP!" Sora shouted pinching the bridge of his nose, he inhaled then dropped his hand looking at his friends. "Okay, so let's just grasp the situation at hand... We were supposed to just hang out for the day at the beach, until Bakugo upset a group of girls was writing a play? Right? Then one of them used her stupid quirk turning us into females and the girls into...males. I'm sure they said they go to UA."

Everyone turns to look at you, your once female body switched to a fully male figure as you crossed your arms over your built chest as you scowled at the group who was no doubt blaming you for this situation. "What."

"What? It's your damn fault my back hurts! You just couldn't keep your mouth shut once?" Hatori snapped, You looked at him then rolled your eyes away from him "They were in the fucking way."

"Everyone is in your way! Now I have to wear a stupid shirt that makes it hard to breathe and Tenko's skirt keeps flying up!"

While Hatori yell, Tenko jumped feeling his skirt slowly being lifted when he turned around he was greeted with the smirking male Yua, "Yua! Stop being a pervert!" he snapped slapping her hand from his skirt.

A low chuckle came from Yua, she flashes him a grin "Damn! My mind is way dirtier than usual, you have a nice ass, Tenko~"

Ayumi shakes her head, when she when to look towards Hirio who was quiet the entire time her face went up in flames as she quickly covered her nose and looked away. "HIRIO?!"

Everyone looked towards the boy, Tenko, Sora and Hatori gazed away just as quickly while Yua laughed "Hell yeah!"

"Hirio what are you doing, idiot?" you snapped seeing the shirtless female in the middle of Ayumi's bedroom, "What? Ayumi clothes can't really fit me so I thought if I just do what I usually do that will be good." he says,

Shrugging his shoulders.

Shaking your head, you walked towards him then pulled off the tank top you had on then helped him place it on. "No, you can't do that idiot. You are a girl, showing your boobs will get you attacked by perverts like Yua."

"Yep!~" Yua smirks widely, only for the girl's smile to be wiped off once Hatori smacked her upside the head.

Ayumi rolled her eyes, she grasped her chin thinking silently for a moment as she gazes at everyone, sighing gently she dropped her hands to her sides "We have only been at UA for a few months and we are getting into trouble already..."

"Tsk, at least we haven't fought any villains." Clicking your tongue, you crossed your arms over your bare biceps with your eyes closed.

Yua popped up beside Tenko and Hatori as they looked at you, "Huh, Kacchan looks a lot oddly like her dad more as a male...but her eye color and skin tone." Tenko mutters, Yua looks at you up and down then shrugs "She's still hot as a male, eh boys? Just think about how she would look shirtless and swimming."