A True Bakugo

❝ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ Qᴜɪʀᴋ...ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇʀᴠᴇʀᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ... ɪ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ❞

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"HIRIO KIRISHIMA SLIPPED THROUGH IN THE NICK OF TIME AND MADE IT FOR THE WIN!"

"What?!"

Shouting at the Pink-haired boy whose skin was still hardened stood in front of the trio, Hirio looked around hearing the loud roaring of the crowd then turned to look at the three behind him seeing them all with a shocked expression.

"WHILE THE THREE WAS FIGHTING NEAR THE END HE HAD SLIPPED THROUGH AND TOOK THE WIN! WHAT A TWIST!"

"Oh, Hey guys! That was a pretty wild explosion, wasn't it? I had to use my quirk just to get by so I wouldn't lose my head– Woah!"

The teen flinched once you began to hit him, although with his quirk still activated he felt nothing as you glared sharply at him. "How the hell did you even win?! You weren't even near us!"

"I was Bakubro! I was lost for most of the round, fought villains then I heard your explosions and wanted to follow after it... You know as a dog follows after the smell of food?" He tries to explain with an innocent curious look, "That's not how it works, Idiot." Hatori snapped, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Then when you three were fighting or mostly You and Hatori, I used my acid to climb on the walls then slid towards the exit when I was close to it, whatever explosion happen just pushed me through." Hirio explains with a grin, however, the teen dodged your punches as you cursed loudly at him until he placed a hand on your forehead holding you away from him.

"Bakubro, calm down! My quirk is still activated and I don't want you to hurt yourself!"

As the crowd continued to cheer as the other students made it through, both Mina and Eijiro were sitting oddly quiet trying their best not to celebrate...why are they quiet you may ask?

Katsuki, Momo, and Ochaco were glaring at the couple, Kamiya who was watching with a small glare then huffed "I have no brother! How could you block Kucchan's winning you jiggly puff idiot!"

Once the remaining students came through, Nejire lifts her hand as she stood on the stage once again with a wide smile. "Man, what a first round! Congrats to the winner!"

Hirio rubbed the back of his neck with a sheepish smile while the trio surrounded him with death glares.

"Now with the first round complete it's time to move to the next round! Capture the flag! Now if you didn't win the last round any need to fret because this may be your round to win! Capture the flag is simple, there will be team's of four points from the last round all tally up with each member and it will be displayed on the colorful flag that is given, the more flags captured the more points you receive, With the winner of the last round you have 100000 points! The trio who was tied in second place received just 20000... Quirks are allowed, use them to your best ability as long as you keep your flag or gather some it's a win, you have 15:00 minutes to pick a team, good luck!"

As soon as the time began to tick down, you were approached by a few of your classmates only for you to push through them then gripped Hirio's shoulder firmly. "Lucky for you idiot. You're on my team."