Bonding

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

The sound of screaming made Katsuki flinch he inhaled deeply pinching the bridge of his nose, the hero sucked in his teeth as yet another scream happened while you stood beside him with an annoyed look across your face. "Why the hell are you having me drop off my kid at a damn arcade filled with snot-nose kids..."

Camie smiled gently unfazed by the sounds of kids' laughter and screams of excitement around her, "When you told me you had to do patrol tonight until tomorrow morning, I thought the best way for me and the beauty for me to bond is a cool arcade! Def cool!" She flashes him a smile.

"Whatever. Here is her bag, stupid Deku made her a damn schedule for her bedtime and snacks... Her stuffed animal is in there also whatever you do." Tugging roughly on the child leash that made you move to his side, "Don't unleash her, she is like a dang feral.." handing Camie the leash, Katsuki pressed lightly on his earpiece nodding.

"I have to go." Kneeling in front of you he pinched your cheeks gently then kissed your forehead, "Be good. Don't start a fire or anything."

"No promises!.... I-I miss you, papa, you will beat up a villain for me?"

Tapping your forehead smiling lightly with a chuckle, "I will see what I can do." Standing to his full height, he looked at Camie who smiled widely "I will expect a phone call probably within an hour, she is a bit hard to handle."

"I will assure you, I am the top babysitter! Me and Beauty are going to get along just fine!"

"Uh-huh, sure. See you later Mochi." Waving off at you, the hero walked out of the large arcade once he left Camie sighed gently then looked down seeing you fumbling with the Panda child-leash angrily.

Shaking her head she kneeled in front of you, turning you to face her "I don't see why he would have this on you... You are an adorable little girl, not some animal!" she unclipped the child leash then began to carefully wrap it up.

"Okay, Sweet Mochi! I have a table set up for us, I hope you like pizza if not I could get you something else!" Grabbing your hand after placing the backpack's straps on her shoulder she began to walk towards the tables, "We are going to have so much fun! I always wanted a little girl to spend time with and spoil! So tell me what should we do first? Play games? See the animal mascots?"

"Are you my new mommy?"

Hearing a different small voice, she gazed down seeing an familiar dark-skinned girl looking up at her. Camie yelped in surprise making the little girl giggled, "Where is (Y/n)?! The girl that was with me?!"

The girl pointed towards the stage seeing you walking towards the mascots who were singing to a group of kids, "Hey there little girl! Wanna come here and sing with us?" The bird mascot chirped happily to you.

Looking at the child who had just received a stuffed toy of one of the mascots with a small birthday hat, you looked back at the bird with an adorable grin "I want a toy too!"

"Is it your birthday too little girl?" another mascot butted in, you shook your head gently "No, but I still want one! Isn't that the toys behind you?" Stepping on your tippy-toes in front of the stage, you pointed to the large gift box filled with birthday-theme stuffed animals.

"Sorry girly, but if it's not your birthday we can't give you one–" The bird mascot was cut off as you climbed on the stage, walking past her and the other two you pushed the large box down with a small huff then picked up one.

The other mascot as a dog walked to you, then grabbed the stuffed toy from your hands "No, No, No that's only for birthday girls and boys... You can't have anything and you know what Petey The Dog always says, be nice to others and you will find happiness!"