When I Grow up

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

Katsuki looked down at you sitting on the couch, his red eyes trained on you for a moment as he held a cup of coffee "What did you just ask me?"

"How did you know when you wanted to be a hero?"

The blonde pressed his lips together then shrug his shoulders lazily, "I guess when I was your age, I saw All Might being a hero then I wanted to be one too I guess. Why?"

"No reason! I just wanted to know!"

"Well, whatever. Hurry up and get ready for school, today is your last day then you graduate." He says, standing up he walked towards the kitchen taking a sip of his coffee with you running upstairs "Okay! You better be the loudest one there Papa!"

Shouting from the top of the stairs as you rushed after grabbing your packed backpack, as you ran down the stairs with Bear following after you the two of you rushed to the kitchen as you jumped excitedly in one spot. "You're gonna be loud aren't you?! I want everyone to know who my Papa is!"

"The whole world is going to hear me. Ready?"

"Mhm! My lunch?"

Grabbing the neatly wrapped up bento box, he handed you the bag with the bow tying it close "Thank you, Papa! Bear I gotta go to school remember if anyone comes here that isn't me, snuggles or Papa bite them in their butts!"

The puppy barked happily as you patted him on his head with a grin, Katsuki grabbed his keys then leads you outside.

Once you arrived at school, Katsuki had closed the door but when he turned around he sees you already rushing towards the gate "Hey!"

Turning around to face him with a look of confusion, Katsuki walked towards you rubbing the back of his neck "Don't you want me to walk with you?"

"You wanna walk with me?"

"Of course idiot, I'm your dad! Everyone gotta know who is your dad."

Giggling gently you grabbed his hand with your free one looking up at him, "The first day I went to school you didn't want to walk with me, and now my last day you do!"

"Tsk... How the hell do you even remember that." Chuckling gently, he walked you to your class then kneeled in front of you "What's the Bakugo's rule?"

"Beat up anyone who tries to mess with me and talk bad about you!"

"What about boys?"

"Tell them my Papa says I can't have a crush until I am old!"

"And if they keep trying to flirt or play with you?"

"Punch them in the gut and poke their eyes!"

"What's the most important thing?"

"No cursing?... Oh! Show everyone what it means to be a Bakugo!"

"Atta girl, Knock them dead, Mochi." Tapping the bottom of your chin playfully, you giggled playfully sticking your tongue at him making him mimic the playful tease.

"See you later, Papa! Don't be late!"

Waving him off was you rushed I your friends, Katsuki smiles warmly then turned on his heels walking away from the classroom he walked out of the school the hero felt a sudden unease in his stomach.

Placing a hand over his stomach he stood still for a moment then shrugged it off continuing to walk to his car.

However, that same feeling he had wouldn't rub off of Katsuki through the entire day.