Wake her, and i'll kill you.

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Look Hirio! The first snow!"

"I bet I could catch more on my tongue than you!" Hirio challenges you, you looked at him with a grin "No way! I could catch more than you!"

"Whoever gets more wins!"

"You're on!" You were about to run into the snow until you were stopped by Katsuki grabbed the back of your jacket then lifted making you run on air until he turned you to face him. "If you are going to play outside. Bundle up."

Pouting gently as you were placed on your feet, Katsuki forced you to stay still as he bundled you up, plating a snow hat over your curls, a jacket then a few more coats over you, the scarf is the last thing to make the finishing touches.

Eijiro looks at you with a small worried smile seeing the scarf covering your nose and lips but that didn't stop you from glaring up at Katsuki. "Dude, do you think that is a bit too much?" he questioned,

"What? No. Denki was telling me his brats ended up getting sick after going outside cold and I fucking refuse to let a snot-nose brat get me sick!"

Mina chuckled softly shaking her head looking at you as Hirio walks up towards you, "Bakugo, the poor baby can't even put her arms down."

Hirio tries to help you put your arms down only for them to bounce right back up, "I don't give a shit, as long as she isn't going to get sick! Now you can go play."

Huffing angrily you waddled outside of your home along with Hirio, you pouted seeing the boy began to happily catch the snowflakes in his tongue.

Running towards the boy you tried to join but with your arms in a T-pose and the many jackets on you, Hirio turns his head towards you to show you the snowflakes he caught on his tongue only to see you suddenly fall on your face.

Nearly laughing he rushed towards you, flipping you on your back he dusted off the snow from your face the best he could see your (e/c) eyes gaze at him. "Are you okay?"

The boy could only hear angry muffling, looking at you with a confused look only made you scream more angrily at him which was only muffled "Hold on."

Moving the scarf from your mouth you blew the snow that slipped through your scarf from the fall, "Help me get out of these stupid clothes!"

"But your papa says–"

"Hirio, my papa says a lot of things... A little snow can't make me sick! Besides I could use my quirk to warm me up anyway!"

Hirio pressed his lips together thinking then nods, helping you out of the large bundle until you only had a jacket, hat, and scarf wrapped your neck. "Better! Wanna sled down the hill next to the house?" you asked,

"Yeah!"

"I can't wait for Christmas! What a romantic time of the year!" Mina says happily hugging Eijiro from behind who was sitting on a stool in front of the island counter.

Katsuki who was pouring hot chocolate glanced over at the two quietly, watching as Mina kissed Eijiro's cheek "I'm going to use the restroom real quick, Bakugo?"

"Upstairs down the right."

As the female leaves, the two heroes waited to hear the door close until Eijiro chuckled nervously "Man, you gotta help me."

"I have nothing to do with that. I already have a brat and don't want another." Katsuki said sliding the cup of chocolate to Eijirio who catches it, "It's because of (Y/n) she is acting like this! I blame you!"