Last Hope

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Principal Mizuki, your granddaughter is getting out of hand.. Just today she sent one of my students to the nurse's office for severe burns."

"Ever since she has been back she has done nothing more than hurt our students! It's bad enough she has that explosion quirk but we believe she wields a bit of her Mother's as well but..."

"A bit more effective."

Mizuki gazed towards the three teachers that stood in front of her each one complaining about the trouble you have been causing since your arrival.

It's been a couple of months since you have been at the school and boy was it not easy as before. Although, since you have been back it never stopped Ryko or Sakura keep trying to get next to you even sending other girls to come to bully you but you would always have them screaming and running down the hallway.

Sometimes it would be so difficult to get you to not even use the bit of quirk you can manifest, a Teacher hasn't been able to have you train to strengthen your quirk only for you to go too far.

"Her Mother's quirk is based on Solar Energy, It's a quirk even myself has a difficulty to control.. What makes you think a small-minded child could be able to handle it?" Mizuki questioned nonchalantly, The teacher slammed her hands on the principal's desk "I don't care if she can wield the quirk of death! Something has to be done to that child!"

Rubbing her fingers against her aching temple Mizuki exhaled lowly her eyes closing before she spoke, "Mrs.Karaka... Is the quirks restraints cuffs finished?" she asked, the scientist who was sitting quietly in the back of the office pushed her glasses up with a wide grin.

"Ever since she had left I have begun my project QUIRK, and I am happy to say they are indeed prepared to test!" She announced proudly, Standing up from her chair Mizuki walked to the side of her desk "Well, you all have been burning my ears with your complaints.. If you may, follow me." She mentions,

The elder led the group of teachers and scientist who held the small box in her hands a large grin spread across her face, once they had reached your bedroom that was closed off, Mizuki opened the door instantly being greeted by your palm she swiftly dodged your hand as you had tried to grab her with small crackles occurring on your palm.

When you glared up at her and tried to grab her once more, the woman's (e/c) irises sharpened as she lifted her fingers, bright color energy strings shoot through her extended fingers, one by one they pierced the flooring until a cage-like string trapped you.

Looking around the golden light quirk you tried to touch the quirk only to retreat your hand back quickly after being burned, "These are completely solar energy, think of it as a burst of the sun's rays.. You won't be able to touch it or escape these beams unless you want a limp or two burns off." she says, she tilted her head as she lifted her other hand, much darker color energy wrapped around your wrists lifting them above your head and the energy beams. "No this is more of my comet energy, unlike the pure energy this one freezes what it touches, so unless you want your hands frozen off I will stay still."

Unable to move you could only glare up at the elder, "Karaka, if you would."

"Yes, boss!~" She laughed then walked in front of you, she held a wide grin her cheeks raising "You will be my best test subject yet~" she chuckled, opening the box she pulled out two metal bracelets with a smaller ring around them.

Clasping them around your wrists they felt a bit light around your wrists once they were placed on you, the beams were moved away from you letting you drop your hands. Looking down at your bracelets you huffed "You think some stupid bracelets could stop me?" You spat out, Mizuki looked at you with a stoic expression "Use your quirk."