Grownup for a Day

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Okay... Okay... There is no need to freak out–"

"W-What happened?! Weren't we just at the Park... As ourselves?! As a child?!"

"And there goes Tenko..."

"Ha! I am a man!... And a bit more, do you guys feel the need to show off how manly you are?"

"Hirio now isn't the time, if you can't tell–"

"WE ARE ADULTS AND OUR DADS ARE KIDS!" Tenko shouted his chest rising and fallen, "Tenko, you have to chill dude! Look we are finally dressed in our dad's clothes and they are dressed in ours... The girls are in Sora's and Yua's Mom's and Dad's bedroom trying to find themselves some clothes, once they get dressed we will be able to find that quirk villain and have them turn us back to normal!"

Sora nods holding the blabbing Denki in his arms, "Yeah, besides we do have our quirks so that will work out."

"My Dad who has a powerful quirk is five years old! Just look at him!" Holding up the young Izuku, the boy blinked softly then his eyes began to tear up "A-Are you villains?"

Tenko began to panic more once the young Izuku began to cry, "How the heck are we going to beat that villain?! With tears?!... U-Um... Dad, come on please don't cry!"

Hatori sighed gently who was holding Shoto who was calmly sitting on his lap, "Tenko, you have to calm down freaking out won't get us anywhere."

"I don't know if you guys are villains or heroes, but no matter who you are if you try anything funny I will beat you up!" The small Katsuki shouted glaring at the now-adult children, "I see where (Y/n) gets her attitude from." Sora mutters, hearing the bedroom door opening and closing with Ayumi walking out with Yua who was humming happily following after her.

Ayumi walked towards the group with a relaxed smile, "Well, thankfully Mrs.Jirou had some clothes that fitted me and Yua.."

"What about Kucchan? Where is she?" Hirio asked, Ayumi and Yua glanced at each other quietly "S-She's um... I suppose her growth kinda made her a bit nervous." Ayumi mutters, Yua smiled widely giggling "She looks cuter now than before!~ Definitely when she blushes!"

"That's Bakugo for you, always holding us up... Is she having trouble finding some clothes? She already knocked us out–"

"Keep talking and I will make sure to punch you in your mouth next time Todoroki!"

Your voice brought everyone's attention towards you, walking into the living room with a scowl on your adult features, you were thankfully able to find an outfit just your size that fitted your figure.

Wearing a black crop top and dark blue jeans, you looked at the others all while the boys were staring quietly at you making you feel self-conscious. "What are you all looking at huh?! Want me to punch your eyes into the back of your skull?!" Shouting at the top of your lungs, Hatori whose cheeks were flushed along with the others looked away.

"Woah... Kucchan you look... So cool!" Hirio says smiling widely his own tanned cheeks burning, Tenko scratches his cheeks glancing away "Is this what dad meant about feelings when you are older..."

Clicking your tongue, you looked around until your eyes landed on the young Katsuki "Let's just hurry up and find that stupid villain so we could be back to normal... Come on dad."

When you walked towards Katsuki to grab him, He glared at you before roughly kicking your shin making you hiss in pain and grab your aching leg. "You little–"

"Don't touch me! I told you if you are villains I will make you regret it!"

Pouting gently as you glared at him, you punched him in the gut making him cry out in pain as he fell "Kucchan! You can't hit him like that! He is a kid!" Tenko shouted, "Don't hurt Kacchan!" Izuku yelled after you trying to get out of Tenko's grip.