Gotta Love Skirts

❝ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴀ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ꜱᴋɪʀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴀꜱꜱ...❞

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"What is everyone doing?" Sora asked looking at everyone oddly, the usual boy table was filled with nearly all the Class 1-A classmates.

The remaining girls who tried not to make much talk only tried to eat quietly as they squished the boys, Becoming a bit irritated by not getting any answers and his personal space being taken up, Hatori used his fire quirk flicking specks of flames to the girl's trays making them quickly jump back from their food while Ikari uses a small built-in fire extinguisher from her metal bracelets easily seizing the fire.

"You better be ready to pay for another meal, Todoroki! I was eating a healthy meal!" Hikaru shouted angrily wiping her skirt off, Hatori only calmly ate as he eyed the girls "Now. As we have been trying to ask... Why are you hogging up our space and not sitting at your usual table?"

"How come Kucchan and Ayumi are sitting alone?" Tenko questioned making everyone gazed to the table seeing Ayumi who was happily eating in front of you while you held a dark look across your face.

Ikari and Hikaru gazed quietly at each other, quietly communicating with one other until they both sat back down along with Yua. "Is it unreasonable to sit with you guys?" Ikari questioned trying to change the subject, Hirio turns to look at Yua who uncomfortably shifted in her seat as the girl tried her best to keep her mouth closed.

"Yua, Spill–"

"Neijire saw that Kucchan was wearing boy pants and now she had her switch her pants to skirts and now Kucchan is wearing skirts and she is in a very grumpy mood and the only person she hasn't tried to kill is Ayumi." Yua finally spilled all at once in one breath, the girl let out a sigh of relief then smiled "Oh god that felt so good to finally let out! Kucchan threatened to cut my tits off if I made any pervert joke..."

Each boy's eyes fell to your ankles as they made their way up to your skirt, the boys heads tilt to the side while you angrily eyed your breakfast with your cheeks burning.

Suddenly snapping your eyes angrily to the group only seeing their eyes were quickly averted in the nick of time to their food, clicking your tongue you began to mutter curse words while stabbing your now mushed egg.

"Kucchan..."

"Stupid big tit woman..."

"Kucchan."

"Fucking made me wear a stupid skirt that could barely cover my ass..."

"Kucchan!"

Snatching your chopsticks from your firm grasp, you looked at Yua who was looking at you with a small smile "Don't be mad, wearing a skirt isn't all that bad!"

Looking away from her you propped your elbow on the table resting your closed palm against your cheek, "I-It makes me feel strange... Almost exposed or something, what if some idiots make fun of me."

"Just ignore them! They are probably just jealous they can't wear a skirt as good as you." She says, you groaned tilting your head back "Can I just kill them?"

"Kucchan, we talked about this."

"Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you can kill them."

You both said in sync as Ayumi spoke normally, you said the deal in a mocking matter. "Yeah. Yeah. I know... Tsk... It's just..." Pressing your legs together, you tried your best to pull the skirt down more unaware of the variety of eyes glued to the movement. "This damn thing won't just glue to my ass!"