(SC)☆Fake Girlfriend

This chapter is an AU of Hatori x (Y/n), expect for the continuation of regular chapters after this! Enjoy monkeys!

☆☆☆☆

"Hatori! When do your grandfather meet your girlfriend?"

"Excuse me?"

The boy who held a towel around his neck to hold the sweat that rolled down his face as he stood in front of Shoto who was helping the boy train.

Both were stopped in the middle of their training by the large elder who burst into the dojo.

"Bakugo's child, Ayumi told me about her and you finally being together. Must I say even tie the knot in the future?" Enji began to say, Todoroki walked up to his father holding a finger up "I think you are mistaking him for someone else because Hatori would have told me–"

Shoto was unable to finish as Enji place a hand over Shoto's face, shoving him out of the dojo closing the door in the man's face.

Hatori's eyes widened slightly as he watches Shoto looking through the small diamond windows that led to the dojo with a blank expression as Enji strutted to the teen.

"Hatori." Enji grabbed the teen's bare shoulders firmly making him gaze up at him, "Enji."

"This is the same little girl who had that spunk right?"

"I'm sure you are trying to say anger issues–"

"Then I have to meet your girlfriend! My grandson, having a girlfriend I wasn't really there for your Father during moments like this but I won't miss this out on my grandson!"

"You do know I am not your only grandson... Also, I don't have a girlfriend, and if I do it wouldn't be–"

"Aha! A dinner! We will have a huge dinner date to see her! Have her parents come, I will have your grandmother cook along with your mother. I will not take no as an answer, actually, you have no choice and I want you to dress sharp and treat her how you are supposed to be, I will be watching closing." Enji began to speak, Hatori tried to open his mouth to speak but the retired pro hero only continued to blab, as he walked to the dojo door he slammed it open revealing Shoto.

"Now, as I was saying Hatori doesn't have a girlfriend–"

"Come Shoto! We have a dinner date to plan!" The large elder grabbed Shoto by the back of his shirt easily pulling the man away from the dojo door.

As the two left leaving the baffled shirtless Hatori behind, the teen narrowed his eyes as he thought "What the hell makes him think..." trailing off, his eyes widened as he remembered the name that had slipped.

"Three...Two...Anddddd"

Counting with a small relaxed smile as she sat on her bed in her room with the sleeping cat in her lap, Ayumi tried her best to hold back a laugh until Hatori kicked her door wide open the boy's face a dark red from anger as he glares at her.

"BAKUGO AS MY GIRLFRIEND?! REALLY AYUMI?!"

"Oh? What? Did Grandfather say something?"

Throwing his hands in the air, he scoffed "Huh, I dunno....MAYBE A FUCKING DINNER DATE WITH SOMEONE I AM NOT EVEN DATING?!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have done what you did and then maybe just maybe I probably wouldn't have done anything."

Hatori's hands dropped to his side, his eyes narrowing at the girl as his hands clutched firmly "Are you serious... You are upset over me dying your stupid cat's fur?"