Day at Home

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"Either you open your mouth or I will force you to drink the whole bottle!"

You sniffled gently your warm chubby cheeks puffed out as you looked up at your father who was glaring at you, opening your lips finally letting him give you the bitter medicine.

Closing your lips as your face scrunches up with disgust you shake your head tasting the nasty medicine, "I bet you will listen to me next time."

"Meanie.. Can I go over Hirio's?"

"Are you crazy? As if I would let you while you are sick." Katsuki scoffed placing a palm over your forehead, the hero frowned gently feeling your temperature still a bit warm.

Moving his hand he placed a new warm cloth on your forehead, at first he knew you were getting sick just by your body temperature but now your usual snappy remarks were out the window, you wouldn't even give a fight when it came to him giving you medicine.

'For once, I want to hear her being a smart mouth, at least I know she is better.'

Hearing the alarm go off for the soup he stood up then tapped your nose "Lay down for a moment while I make your food."

The hero watches you slowly falling backward on his bed until your head plopped on his pillow, walking away from you he moved into the kitchen.

Although you have been able to rest for the few days you have been sick, Katsuki hasn't been able to rest for a moment. Every moment he would check your temperature, replace the cloth, and make sure you are still resting.

He never thought parenting a sick child could be so worrisome.

Opening the lid from the pot he grabbed his spoon stirring the soup inside, the hero gazed down at his phone hearing it goes off.

Narrowing his eyes at the caller ID he quickly hung it up then turn his attention back to the soup, as he lifts the soup to taste it he sighed deeply hearing his phone go off once more.

Scooping his phone with his free hand to answer it he held it up to his ear "What."

"Oh good, you answered! If you didn't I would have driven over there just to knock you out! Anyways, I and your dad wants to spend time with Spicy Mochi–"

"Not happening, she caught a cold and has been sick for a few days." Katsuki stated for a matter of fact, the male waited for Mitsuki to yell at him even calling him names but he didn't hear anything. "Hello?"

Not a moment after rough knocks were heard making Katsuki looked towards the front door, walking over the hero barely opened the door before Mitsuki rushed inside "Where is she?!"

"How– How did you get here so damn fast?"

"It's called speeding, now what do you mean she is sick?! My baby can't get sick!"

"So you are the reason why she thinks that.. Stupid bitch."

••••

"Oh my, she is sick..."

Mitsuki frowns gently looking down at your sleeping figure, Katsuki scoffs placing the now emptied bowl on the dresser "No shit. Now, if you could leave–"

"Not happening, you are not catching a cold too are you?" She asks standing up, "Doesn't matter. I notice your house isn't even decorated for Christmas."

"And? I have been taken care of her, that's more important." Katsuki says taking a seat beside you, Mitsuki pursed her lips looking down at the two of you.

She nods with a small sigh "Fine. Stay here with her, I will straighten things up." Grabbing the bowl, she walked out of the bedroom.

Katsuki watches her leave closing the door behind her, he turned towards you when you shifted beside him "Papa, I'm cold.."

Pulling the cover-up he slid himself beside you patting his chest silently, crawling into his lap you rested your head on his chest letting him wrap his arms around you.

Carefully shifting until he was laying on his back on his bed, he sighed gently looking down at you "Happy?" he grunted, "Mhm..."

"Good, now sleep." he mutters brushing his fingers through your hair as you fell back to sleep, the hero and with you quietly his eyes staring up quietly at the ceiling.

Feeling his body that hasn't had rest since you were sick finally relaxing, no matter how much he was trying to keep his eyelids open they slowly closed making him drifted into sleep.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"Papa! Papa! Wake up!"

Slowly opening his eyes with a low groan he looked to his side seeing he was now laying on his side, The first thing he saw was your wide (e/c) orbs and your nose.
"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"

"Santa's elves came and decorated the house! Baa-Baa says she helped them! Come look!" grabbing his hand you tugged for him to get up.

Katsuki sighed deeply oh how he wished to sleep but if you awake and excited he knows that's not going to happen.

Sitting up he slipped his feet back into his slippers then followed you out of his bedroom, as soon as he stepped out he was slapped with decorations of Christmas. "What the fuck..."

Following you into the living room you jumped happily beside the tree that Mitsuki was finishing with Masaru beside her, "Look! Look! It's so pretty!"

Mitsuki looks towards Katsuki who looked around with a small surprise look then towards Mitsuki, "With this being your first Christmas together, it should be big."

"It looks like Santa threw up in here.." He mutters earning a hit from Mitsuki who placed the Star to his chest, "Be thankful idiot. Here, I'm sure she wants to do this with you."

Katsuki looked down at the tree star then towards you who was helping Masaru place ornaments on the tree.
Walking towards you he kneels to your height then showed you the white star "Wanna help place this on, Mochi?" he asked.

Your small eyes lit up nodding happily, he handed you the star before picking you up by your hips.

Carefully lifting you to the top of the tree he watches you place the star on top of it while Masaru grabbed the cord to connect it.

Placing you on his hip, both you and Katsuki looked up watching the star being lit up making its finishing touch of the decorations on the tree.

"Woah! Papa isn't it pretty?"

Asking in awe with your (e/c) eyes wide with excitement, Katsuki looked down at you with a warm smile feeling his heart-melting by your expression.

Chuckling lightly he placed a kiss on your temple then looked up at the star with a light smile,

It was scenes like these is what makes Katsuki remember the pros of being a dad, even if he is a single parent there is nothing more he would want anything else than to have you.

The first day he met you, he never thought he will be able to be a dad. Hell, at first he couldn't believe he would be a dad..
But the moments those results came in, the hero felt a new feeling wash over him.

Of course, it took him a moment for him to get used to having a kid, hell he remembered the beginning when he had to shake the medicine bottle he started to shake you instead until Izuku and Eijiro pulled you away from his hands.

No matter how bratty you could be, he couldn't be happier to have you in his life.

You may be a brat but you are his brat.

"Yeah.. Yeah, it is."

•{Christmas special chapter up next!}•

DADDY'S BRAT

𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭,k.bakugouजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें