(SC)☆ Into The Future

•I bet you are looking at the name of the chapter and saw the SC... Maybe you are questioning what the heck does that mean? Maybe you are not and probably began reading but SC stands for Special Chapter, which means it does not completely fall in line with the storyline but it is a fun chapter to make! I would usually try to stay on the storyline until probably the end of the story where I will take requests for special chapters but this idea was a bit too good not to do! So every time you see a chapter with a ☆ that's a special chapter.

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

"FLAME BRAIN YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!"

A familiar voice boomed across the dorm, Sora who had paused the videogame looked towards Hatori who was calmly reading a Manga on the couch with his leg propped up, "What did you do this time?"

"I didn't do anything that she didn't deserve... She destroyed my phone so I did something that will upset her... Actually just placed it on top of the fridge where she can't reach."

"What was that?"

Licking his finger Hatori turns the page gazing quietly at the manga, "Took a photo of sleeping with her hair wild and printed it and posted them across the dorms... She has been trying to get them down all day today."

"Hey! Kucchan! Look what me and girl Kaminari found! You look so adorable sleeping with a face mask on-" Hirio stopped when you glared at him making him freeze up, the teen laughed nervously then hid the photo behind his back. "Actually I don't think there was a photo!"

"Uh, yes there is! Look at Kucchan!" Yua grabbed the photo then skipped up to you with a wide grin showing you the photo, "I see a little drool!~" she snickered, growling lowly with your teeth gritted.

The sound of shuffling behind you made you look behind yourself only to be greeted with the remaining piles of the photos held in a slightly scarred hand, a warm smile flashed to you as Tenko looked down at you "Here Kucchan, luckily I was able to get some of them down but I wouldn't mind helping you get the rest." He says.

Grabbing the stack of photos you frowned then torn them into pieces, "Tch. Thanks... That doesn't stop me from killing that flame brain!" Shouting storming out of the kitchen you ran towards the living room, Sora's eyes widened "ANGRY BAKUGO AHEAD!"

"Kucchan! Calm down! What happened?" Ayumi who had ran out of her bedroom see you advance, "You better be ready to prepare a close casket funeral for your flame brain!"

Hatori calmly looked towards you resting a hand on his cheek with a small smirk, standing up from the couch still holding his manga "Huh, I see you fixed yourself up since this morning... Actually is that a piece of drool I see on the corner of your mouth?" he tapped your cheek, snatching his manga from his hand you hit it against your palm a loud explosion occurring turning the manga into ashes.

Narrowing his eyes at you, the teen's hands were engulfed in flames just when the two of you were about to tackle one another, Tenko rushed in the middle grabbing you and places you over his shoulder while holding Hatori back with his foot. "Wait! Y-You guys can't destroy the dorm again! If you keep fighting Sensei- "

"Will find out and have each one of you clean until your hands fall off."

Freezing up by the familiar low voice, the heroes in training look towards the man who stepped into the large living room "Where is the rest of the class?"

"Iida took them to see some gadgets her Mom made Sensei Shinso." Hirio says, the teacher sighed tiredly rubbing the back of his neck "Put her down Midoriya." he muttered.

Tenko carefully placed you down, when you turn to look at the teacher your eyes widened seeing the photo he held in your view "You will be picking every single one of these from the Campus' walls, and it will be done by night."