UA Exams

❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪

Standing in front of Katsuki, beads of sweat rolling down your glistening (s/t) as your eyes stared directly into his.

For the entire summer, you have been spending every second, every minute every fucking hour training...

It wasn't easy, hell your body must have been covered with blisters, bruises, and burns through the entire training... Your body even took its own shape during the course, your mind had mature a bit over the small amount of time as well thankfully–

"Today is the day of the exams... After I beat your ass and take that stupid flag I'm going to show those idiots they have no choice but to accept me!"

As mentioned... Matured only a bit.

Katsuki who tightened the flag around his wrist, through the entire summer you still had yet to grab that stupid flag that mocked you for months. "Let's see if all that training did you some good, brat."

"Go Spicy Mochi! You can do this!" Camie shouted sitting on the large rock with Bear sitting up beside her, Katsuki outstretched his hand towards you getting in his fighting stance "Come on, today is the day you show all those stupid cry baby tears, whining, sweat was all worth it!"

Sliding a foot behind you using your full weight on it to push you forward, as you come just a few feet close to Katsuki the hero outstretched his palm towards you quickly sending an explosion close range.

You stretched out a palm towards the ground using your quirk to boost yourself in the air taking Katsuki by surprise, as you flipped above his head you reached out for the flag only for the hero to try and move away.

Kicking your foot over your head, jabbing your heel in the back of his skull Katsuki grabbed your ankle slamming you down to the ground.

Using your other foot to kicking underneath his chin knocking his head back, flipping yourself over to your feet you didn't waste a moment to charge at him trying to grab the flag.

Roughly hitting your hands away along with blocking your constant kicks, Katsuki dodged your occurring explosions until he elbowed you in your gut although the hero didn't expect for you to grab his elbow with both palms after receiving the painful blow.

Eyes widened, you furrowed your brows trying to ignore the pain shooting through your stomach. Katsuki eyes moved down to the arm you held, feeling and seeing your hands slowly glowing the familiar vibrant red.

Just when you released a large beam of the explosion, the hero had to quickly pull his arm back thankfully in the nick of time or it probably would have nothing left.

Seeing you panting heavily with your hands cupping your stomach as you fell on your knees, Katsuki shakes his head "Tch, you really tried to blow off my arm just to win? Have you learn shit like that won't help you?" scoffing, the hero began to rub his aching arm and wrist you had grabbed.

However, he froze his eyes widened when he didn't feel the flag around his wrist. Snapping his eyes from his wrist to you, he sees you standing up then lift your hand opening it letting the flag slowly roll out from your palm in full view.

Smirking deviously in victory you chuckled softly at your Father's shock expression, "I told ya old man...by the end of the summer I'm going to kick your ass and get this stupid flag."
Turning on your heels you tied the flag into your blonde hair almost like a ribbon holding your locks from your face, "For good luck, Today is the first step the second generation of a Bakugo heads to become a hero... I won't let you down!" Flashing him a wide smile with your pointer fingers holding your cheeks up.