⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Ever since I joined UA, I thought thought it will be easy to become a hero...."

"Woah Bakudude, That doesn't sound very heroic!"

"But for some reason.. I feel as if there is a part of me missing, my quirk is powerful but it doesn't just seem enough."

"You really think I will make it? Didn't you have trouble when you were my age becoming a hero?"

"Yeah... I had my battles to fight with, but I am here for you so know that you are not alone."

"No matter how much I tried to push it to the back of my head, I can't help it! What if it's not meant for me to forget?"

"Why do you just keep insisting on trying to find more about that woman?"

"Because she is still apart of me, why won't you just tell me?!"

"I am doing this to protect you–"

"Protect me by helping me know about my Mom!"

"My friends have always been by my side as long as I could remember, since we were little I have always remembered them but I can't remember her."

"Kucchan, we care about you, and no matter what you say or do we are always going to be by your side!"

"Yeah! What Tenko said, you can't shake us off that easily! Remember, heroes to the end!"

"So, what do you choose? Hero or villain? It's quite a difficult choice if you ask me... Which side of you do you feel more complete with."

"...... That's just it... No matter what side I choose... I know I will be dangerous for my enemy."

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪

❀ུ۪

❁ུ۪

❃ུ۪

❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"Ha! Young Bakugo, congratulations on succeeding in the first step of becoming a fine hero... Welcome to UA."