part sixteen - this is embarrassing

I feel something moving around in the bed, my eyes flutter open and I see Nick staring into my eyes. "Morning beautiful." He whispers, I giggle and he puts his finger on my lips, shushing me. "Be quite missy, don't want Josh and Anna hear us." He laughs, I shove him laughing with me him. I crawl out of bed wearing Nick's shirt, stand up slowly making sure not to fall over. I limp over to dresser to grab some pajama pants. I feels Nick's eyes on my ass, I turn around and give him a look. I limp to his side of his bed and throw him his stuff, "I suggest you put you stuff back on before we leave this bedroom." I giggle, I limp back over to my side of the bed and sit up grabbing my laptop. I open my emails and see something from my surgeon, I open it and read through it slowly. "Holey shit.." I whisper under my breath, Nick whips his head around to look at me "What, what is it?" He asks me shuffling over to next to me, "I'm cleared to play in 2 months!" I squeal, I feel tears fill my eyes and tread down my cheeks "Hey, don't cry! This is amazing, your going to be doing the thing you love in 2 months!" He tells me giving me a hug "These are happy tears." I laugh with a break in my voice from the tears, Nick laughs with me and he FINALLY gets up get's change. "Can we pleaseeeeee go get breakfast now?" I beg him, he nods and helps me down the stairs. We see Josh and Anna sitting outside with a coffee, Nick opens the sliding door for me and I hobble out. "Hi love birds." Josh mocks us, shit does he know? We give an awkward wave to the both of them, we see Anna elbow Josh and Josh acting like it hurt. We act like we have no idea what he's talking about and just sit down next to them. Anna takes some mugs from beside her and hands it to us "Here you go, I thought you would be out soon." She tells us with a smile. Dude this is so embarrassing, I just wanna crawl in a whole and cry but it's fine. "Sooooo." Josh drags along the so, Anna elbow him once again. I stand up out of my chair and limp back in side.

Nick's POV:

"Um, I think I made her mad-." Josh says to himself during around seeing Georgie walking inside. God why does he have to be so embarrassing, "You do know we hear you?" I comeback at him, I see both Anna and Josh's face go red. "Now see that's how Georgie feels, Josh." I tell him, I can see he feels bad but I know he feels bad so it's okay. "I'm gonna go talk to Georgie real quick, oh and Anna you coming to the game tonight? If so I'll ask Georgie if she wants to come." I ask Anna turns around and looking at her. "Oh um yeah! I am, it would be nice if she could come!" She answers very delayed. I nod and walk inside and see Georgie in the kitchen, "What you doinggggg." I ask her dragging myself along the counter, "Making breakfast." She drylie replies. "You know Josh didn't mean to do any of that, right?" I try to comfort her, she nods slowly and looks up at me "Why can't we have nice moments without something going to shit?" She plainly asks me, honestly I don't know what to say "Well, I don't really know. Guess we are just to good!" I try to cheer her up, she laughs and I hug her from behind wrapping my arms around her waist. "You gotta say last night was fun right?" I whisper in her ear, she giggles and punches me in the side. "OH, I was wondering if you were alright to come to tonight's game, Anna's going and would be nice to come back to your first game in like a long time!" I offer her, she laughs and says "Of course I'll come, but just remember no more kissing in front of the boys, they are all to weird." Georgies laughs, I laugh with her. My Georgie is back, I feel the weight on my shoulders still weighing down from what Aaron told me awhile ago and I just so wanna tell Georgie I know but I don't want her to think I think she's fragile if that makes sense? I just ignore it and unravel myself from Georgie's body. I walk over to fridge and grab a yogurt to have on the side with the cereal she's making for all of us. I yell out to Josh and Anna food ready and they come running in, "Thanks Anna, and sorry about before!" Josh apologise to Georgie, "Thanks I really appreciate it Josh!" She replies back with a smile, Josh sits down at the table and so does Anna. "I'm gonna sit on the couch since my knee is starting to hurt." She tells me, I nod as she limps over to the couch I follow her so I can sit with her. "So what you thinking of wearing babe?" I ask her, she boops me on the nose and says "You'll see." She giggles and counties eating her food. 

me and him - an nick daicos storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara