part forty one - alone tonight

Georgie's POV-

I close my apartment door and sigh in relief. At this point it's dark outside and the city lights added slight glow to my apartment, I close or my windows. I take a nice bath and climb into my warm bed. I close my eyes and feel a sense of loneliness and worthlessness. I feel the craving for love or even just a hug. God I hate living alone, I miss Anna, I miss Aaron and god now I fricken miss Nick, I got over him and now here I am asking him to come over fuck me.

-

📞 FaceTiming- nicky ❤️

Accepted | Declined

nicky ❤️: georgie? i thought i told you i need more time?

caddy 🫶🏼: i know okay. but i just can't do this.

nicky ❤️: what do you mean?

caddy 🫶🏼: nick it's to hard being alone, i'm scared.

nicky ❤️: georgie call anna.

caddy 🫶🏼: she won't pick up. and the girls are on holidays still, nick your the only one please i need you, i swear just this only time i just need someone for my first night here.

nicky ❤️: fine but i'm sleeping on the couch.

caddy 🫶🏼: thank you nick i mean it, i know it's hard for you to do this.

nicky ❤️: it's okay i guess, i'll be there in 10 minutes. 

caddy 🫶🏼: okay i'll see you so-

Call Ended

-

I feel bad, he just hung up on me. I slip out my bed and head out to the small living room that my apartment has and I just watch a bit of Brooklyn 99. In no time I hear a buzz at my door, I let Nick in and minutes later there was a knock at the door. I open the door and see Nick standing there with a bit of messy hair with a hoodie and shorts on. 

"Hi, I'm sorry about this." I sigh. He nods and walks inside.

"Well you go to bed and I'll be out here." He walks towards the couch and flops himself down. Rude.

"Oh uh okay." I make my way to bedroom leaving the door open climbing into my bed snuggling down. I close my eyes again still feel that same craving. "Nick." I say from my bed.

"What?" He bluntly says.

"I can't sleep."

"Well put some music on or something."

"Nick please."

"Fine." I see him get up and walk towards the door. He takes a seat next to me on my bed sitting up looking on his phone.

"Nick I'm really really sorry that I broke you heart and broke up with you. I was angry in the moment when I know I shouldn't have been mad, since I know I'm the on it the wrong. I been going through a really tough time at the moment and I thought I got over you by distracting myself with alcohol and other boys. But it always came back to you. Nick it's me and you forever, you told me that. I just wanted you to know I still believe this could happen." I spill out. A few seconds go by and he says nothing, nothing at all. "Nick? I'm sorry ok-" I get stopped by his lips being crushed onto mine. 

"I forgive you Georgie, fully. But if we start this again, we are gonna need to take things slow like how we did when we start dating." He says releasing his lips off me.