thirty eight - we're back

Nick's POV-

I wake up from the touch of Georgie shaking me awake.

"NICK, we just landed!" She giggles, clapping her hands, dam long has she been awake for.

"Gosh what time is it?" I rub my eyes trying to look at the time.

"Like 5:00pm in Santorini, I'm pretty sure. Well your a bit dumb for sleeping the whole flight." She laughs, getting out her seat to grab her back. She pulls it down and places it next to her, then she pulls down mine.

"You didn't have to do that." I tell her getting up straight away, she smiles and packs all her stuff away back in to her carry on. I do the same.

We all head off the plane the feeling chilly breeze, I quickly throw on a hoodie. We make our way to security and customs just to check something off. After like a good 30 minutes we make it to baggage claim. I finally get my back but Georgie's doesn't show.

"Where the fuck is my bag." She says in a worried voice, I try to keep her calm when it comes rolling out. "Thank goodness, that has good stuff in there." She laughs.

We get into our taxi and get taken to our hotel, this when the sun started to set. Holey crap it's gorgeous. All the white buildings with there blue tops light up with the golden sky setting in the background.

4 weeks later-

Georgie's POV-

"AARON!" I scream running towards him with my suit case dragging behind him.

"Heyyyy George!!" He pulls me into a massive hug, I've missed this.

"How was Europe?"

"I'll explain later." I give him a smile skipping off to the exit of the airport.

We get to Aaron's apartment where known of his roommates are to be seen. I flop onto Aaron's couch taking a deep breath.

"So you gonna explain Europe now?" He asks me taking a seat in front of me.

"It was amazing, it really was." 

"That's it, it was amazing? There's got to be more." He laughs. Tears well up in my eyes when I know he's catching on. "Georgie what's wrong?"

2 1/2 weeks ago-

"Nickkkkk, I'm heading off now. I'll see you soon, enjoy you night with Pat!" I yell from the front door.

"Yep! Have fun with Chloe! Love you." He waves.

"Love you too!"

I lock the hotel door as I head out to the streets of Paris, gosh is beautiful here. I make my way to club Chloe told me to meet her at. I see her on the curb on her phone.

"CHLOEEE!" I squill, I wrap her into a hug and kiss her on the cheek (friendway).

"Georgie!! How has Europe been treating you and Nick?" 

"Amazing, but tonight is our girls night LET'S PARTYY!" I almost scream.

We make our way into the club and find out sleeves at the bar having shots. That's when some random guy hands me a drink and I just drink it. This is when everything turns, in no time I have had way to many drinks but I obviously don't find it anything alarming. 

"Georgie, we should probably go. Your wasted." Chloe yells over the music.

"Nooooo, I'm having funnnnn. Have fun Chloeeeeee." I sway my body around.

"Georgie please come on." She grabs my hand but I hit her hand away.

"Fuck off, let me partayyyyyyy." I giggle.