part two - last time

"Nooooo, do I have to wear that!!!" I groan like a little kid. Jess and Fleur start laughing "Come on it will look cute!!" Jess says to me, I just stand there in defeat. "OKAY FINE, since I'm leaving you guys then I will wear this for you!" I say in defeat, the girls start jumping up and down excited. Now I never wear bikinis but it looks like today I am. The girls and I are going down to the beach for the day since I'm leaving for Melbourne in 2 days and today is the only best weather. "NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM, I wanna get dressed please." I yell at them, they just giggle and leave the room. I sleep out of my comfy cozy clothes and into the bikini I look in the mirror and see myself in away I've never really seen myself, it looks kinda cute ngl. I put a baggy shirt over the top of thee bikini and some denim shorts on over them as well. I grab my beach bag that I packed the night before and head downstairs to where the girls were. I see them chilling at the kitchen bench whispering about something. "What you girls whispering about?" I ask them, they quickly turn around "Oh nothing just looking at this boys instagram page." Jess answers, "OOOOO, give me a look!" I say running over them, I look at their phone an see this gorgeous guy, holey shit. 

-

whispernickydaicos

Liked by finncallaghann and 48,405 others

whispernickydaicos unreal to receive the rising star award last night! ❤️

 View all 205 comments  

joshdaicos Forever proud of you. ❤️

     > whispernickydaicos ❤️❤️

collingwood_fc love you whisper, forever black and white! 🖤🤍

jackginnivan dam it's shiny, well done mate! 💪🏼

annalisedalins_ so proud of you Nick, keep the great work up!

 [see more]

"Whose that?" I ask them but I then look closer and it clicks who it is. "Wait, holey shit is that Nick?" I say surprised,  I met Nick 2 or 3 years ago for this footy thing Aaron had, jesus he looks different. "What, do you know him or something?" Jess asks me confused, I just nod "SPILL" they yell, I just sigh but then I give in and explain "Holey shit, that's crazy cool! He's like one of the best draftys in like years and you know him?" Fleur screams in excitement, I stop her "I don't fully know him but we follow each other on instagram and have only really talked a few times, I totally forgot that he play professional AFL." I explain to the girls, "HOW WOULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT HE'S A PROFESSIONAL AFL PLAYER, he's been like all over the news and instagram and everything!" The girls both say together, just laugh. "Well come on let's get going and we can talk more about this WHEN we get to the beach if we are ever gonna get there." I say grabbing onto them and pulling them both out the door. We throw out things into the boot and I hope into the driver's seat, I punch in the location into my phone one where we are going. Once I get it up we head off for our 1 hour journey to Killcare Beach.