part twenty two - my poor boy

We took our seats in the function room, my social anxiety was at its highest peak but I was holding myself together right now. I just feel bad because this is Nick's night and I'm here freaking out about nothing when Nick should be the one freaking out. They were about to start but I just wanted to go the bathroom to calm my nerves. "I'll be back in a tick, need the toilet." I whisper to Nick, he gives me a faint smile because he knows I'm telling the truth, I walk through the tables and towards the bathrooms. I feel my breath start to quicken, I run in to the bathroom and lock the cubical. I took some deep breaths and walked out the cubical and into the mirror, the door opens and Anna walks in looking drop dead gorgeous "You all good lovely?" She comes behind rubbing my shoulder, I give her a nod. "Sorry, just nerves for Nick and just hate the crowd." I tell her, she gives me a sweet hug. We leave the bathroom to together and quickly get back to our seats since it's just about to start. I sit back down next to Nick, he puts his hand my thigh stroking in with thumb comforting me. The AFL CEO walks up and starts doing the introduction. (Can't be bothered doing all the votes.) We are halfway through the rounds and Nick is third at the moment, it then continued after a break. It gets to round 21 and Nick is now out for the rest of voting, he is 1st at the moment with 28 votes which is an amazing effort. We get to round 24 and Nick is still first with Lachie, Trac, Butters and Bont on his tail. They announce the Port game and Zak is out, they then annonce Melbourne's game, Trac is out. They then start announcing the Bulldogs game, they slowly went through when they get to number 2, it was Bont he got 2 votes and he overtook Nick. My hands went up the my mouth covering it, I quickly put them down placing my hand on Nick's back, I rub is slowly to trying to support him. I can tell he's sad but the camera is on him so he keeps a smile on his face. They then annonce the Lions game, they got 3 votes and it was Lachie Neale. 

Brownlow End Result-

1. Lachie Neale- 31

2. Marcus Bontempelli- 29

3. Nick Daicos- 28

4. Errol Gulden- 27 (tied)

4. Zak Butters- 27 (tied)

5. Christian Petracca- 26

Nick came third, I felt devastated for him but for a second year player that is an amazing job and when he's 20 years old is an amazing job! I know if he didn't miss those 3 games he would have bring it home, but I'm so proud of him. It finished up and we all started to head off to our rooms. Nick and I got to our room, as soon as we got in I gave him a massive hug, then wrapped his strong arms around me. "I'm so sorry baby, you played an amazing Home and Away season." I tell him giving him a peck on the lips. He gives me a soft smile, "It's okay, there's always next year and year after that and all the years to come!" He says giving me a smile, he always says the right thing. He was so positive after that. "Georgie, you looked stunning tonight. You took my breath away." He once again tells me, his hands are placed on my hips and my arms around his Nick. "Thank you Nicky, I love you so much!" I whisper to him, his lips smash against mine. Both our lips moulding together, I felt a rush of love and passion from Nick. I feel his hands run down my back then grabbing onto my zip, he zips my dress down. As soon as he did that, I pushed his blazer off him and started to unbutton his shirt. He already did his bow tie once we got in, our lips were still clashed together and I give him a smile. I push his shirt off and look down at his tone tan abs, he then pushes my dresses shoulders down making the dresses pooled around my ankles. I'm now standing in front of Nick in our room with just my strapless bra and underwear on. Nick lifts me up and places me on the bed crushing our lips together again....

I feel a warm body move beside me as the bed moves. My eyes flutter open, I open my eyes to see Nick's ocean blue eyes staring into mine. "Morning babe." He whispers, placing a soft kiss on my lips. "God, you have an open training this morning don't you?" I remind him, he sits up straight away. "Shit, I forgot about that." He jumps out of bed in his boxers, running over to his bag and throwing his training gear on. It's about 7:20 and Nick needs to be at the club by 8:00 since training starts at 9:00. "Okay, I better go! I'll see you at home tonight baby. Love you!" Kisses me on the forehead and grabs his bag and heads out our hotel room. He's already packed his bag up so now I need to pack mine, I sit up and see my dress still pooled on the floor. I pick it up and hang it back up in the bag it came in, I put one of Nick's hoodies on and some leggings just to be comfy. I start to fold my clothes from yesterday and place them into my small carry on suitcase. I brush my teeth and put my toiletry bag back into my suitcase, I'm not doing and make up today since I'm gonna go from here probably home. I finished packing, I got Nick and I's suitcases and wheel them down the reception. I meet Anna downstairs and we get an Uber home since Josh left with Nick to training. We finally got home, Anna and I drop the suitcases in the hall and we just drop onto the couch. "So how was your night?" Anna asked me, I knew she was asking about once we got back to our room. "Very, eventful to be honest." I laugh, Anna laughs as well and I ask her the same thing and then she replies with the same thing. Anna and I decide to walk down the local cafe to get some brekkie. We head out and get on our way to the cafe, I feel productive today after everything that happened last night! We get to the cafe and take a seat ordering our food Anna got an acai bowl and I got some porridge. "So, you playing on grand final day?" Anna asks me, shit I forgot my game is on grand final game. "Shit, I forgot about that. Depends if I get picked, if I do then I'm gonna have to bloody run to grand final!" I do a nervous laugh while saying that. "You'll figure it out don't worry!" She gives me a smile, our food gets here and we dig in. We finish up our food and head home, Anna now has a shoot so she had to head off, and now it's me at home alone. But I have training soon so it's all good, I head upstairs and through my training gear on and pack my bag. I decide to leave early so I can catch Nick before his meeting after open training. I hop in the car and head off to the AIA Centre, I listen to some Taylor Swift and some High School Musical jams. 

I get to club, I grab my bag out the car and see all the people surrounding the AIA Centre. I walk into the club and walk through internal door to the outside closer to the oval so I wouldn't get stuck in the crowd. Once I get out the door I hear little girl squeal, my head turns and sees a girl at gate waving at me how could I not go say hi. "Omg Georgieee!" She says to me as I walk up to her, she then pulls something out of her pocket, it was a bracelet she puts it on my wrist. "Hi! What's your name? and thank you so much!" I tell her giving her a hug from inside the gate. "Hannah! Your my favourite!" She tells me, I give her another hug and take a photo with her and sign her guernsey which has the number 35. "I love you and Nick, is there anyway I could get a photo with Nick as well?" She ask me so nicely, I think for a second. They wouldn't mind, "Of course, let me ask the Assistant Coach if could bring you in!" She looks at her dad and he nods, she then nods at me. I go over to one of the Assistant Coach's to ask if it's okay. "Yeah, it's all good! Just be quick!" He tells, me I give him thumbs up run back over to her. "Okay, they said yes. Now let's hope you over." I give her a smile. Her dad lifts her up and I bring her over the gate, I give her my hand she holds it as we walk onto the field. I hear cute giggles come from her, I give Nick a little wave as she does that same. Nick gives me a smile and runs over. "Hi Georgie." He says giving my a kiss on the cheek. "And who's this?" He bends down to be in eye level with Hannah. I bend down as well so we are in a small group. "I'm Hannah, you and Georgie are my favourite." She does a spin and shows Nick her guernsey that has both our number on it. "Omg, loving the number! Want a photo?" He asks her, she nods and her dad who was let in took a photo of her and Nick and one with Nick and I in it together. Nick signs her guernsey as well, Hannah also gives him a bracelet so we are all twining. We say goodbye to her and she goes off smiling, "Your gonna be a great mum." Says to me out of nowhere. "Awe thanks, now stopping cute and train!" I shove his shoulder laughing, he laughs as well and counties his training with Billy Frampton who hopefully will be replacing Dan McStay who got injured on the weekend. I head of the field and back towards the door to go back inside when I get a tap on the shoulder, I turn around and see it's Ned, Assistant Coach Brendan Bolton's son. "Hey Georgie, you don't mind if I could ask you some questions for the Roaming Bolts show?" He asks me with a smile. "Would love to Ned, hit me with the questions." I smile back he nods at the camera and start to record. "I'm here with Georgie Cadman who is one of the Pies AFLW players, Georgie who is nicer Josh or Nick?" He asks me with a laugh. "Dam hitting me with that, I've got to say Nick! He's my boyfriend." We both laugh and then he asks me another question "What is it like living with Josh and Nick?" He asks me, with a smile. "It's nice, I mean Nick is a little messy but it's nice we each other company and Josh's girlfriend Annalise is one of my best friends so that makes it better!" I explain to him, he nods along with what I'm saying. "Two more questions, 1. do you think Nick could win the Norm Smith and 2. your playing to bombers on grand final day will you win or bombers?" he asks me the two last questions. "Okay, 1. I think Nick could bring it home but it depends, I think he could do it! 2. we are playing here so I think we could bring in home on our home turf so hope we can!" I tell him, he nods a long again and thanks me for my time. He heads off and goes to talk to some of the boys, I now head into the club rooms to meet up with some of the girls. 

A/N- okay this is another long one 2000+ words, anyways!! FRAMPTON IS IN, i love him so i'm excited to see him play anywho. thank you for almost 3000+ views, it means the world to me that you guys i liking the story! please vote and comment any ideas or suggestions you may have. if you haven't already, check out my second story 'we're just teens - an aaron cadman story' if you like this one! as always, enjoy reading! 💗