part twenty four - this going to be huge

Today is the Grand Final Parade, Nick has been so excited for this. That's the one thing he hasn't stopped talking about once they found out they would be in the grand final. I got up before Nick since I had to get ready and all glammed up (sort of). I go through all my dresses to find the perfect one. I found this yellow summer dress that would be perfect for the weather today. I get dressed and head into the bathroom to lightly curl my hair, I finish curling my hair and walk out my room. I decide to do some light makeup since it's gonna be warm today. I head downstairs and see Anna at the kitchen table on her phone. "You look pretty!" I say from behind her, she turns around and gives a nice smile. "Thank you Georgie, you look amazing as well!" She gets up giving me a hug, we talk for a bit when Josh and Nick come down with there collingwood polo tops on and they are both wearing denim shorts. "You look gorgeous." Nick says to me, giving me a little spin, Josh says something Anna as well but I was to focused on Nick I didn't hear. "Okay so you guys have captains run then you have the parade right?" I ask them both, they both nod and I nod as well. "We better head off. LETS GO LETS GO!" Josh announcing to all of us, Anna and I grab our bags and scarfs that have the boys badges on it. We walk out the front door and into the car and head off to the club. We drop the boys off and we head off to get some breakfast in Richmond before the parade. There are pies and lions fans everywhere it's crazy, a few people came up to Anna and I asking for photos since they know Anna is Josh's girlfriend and that I'm a footy player and Nick's girlfriend. I have my captain's run a about 2 hours after the parade so Nick dropped my training clothes to my locker for me so I didn't have to carry it around with me. Anna I finish up our breakfast and head to the AIA centre where the boys should be rapping up there captains run and should be getting ready in the cars for the parade. We make it to the AIA centre and find the boys all back in there polos, most of them were wearing sunnies or a hat. We went over to Rod Laver where the cars were being held at the moment, all the boys started to get in the cars and some of the boys taking their kids with them. Obviously the wives and girlfriends couldn't go, we just stayed back and watched. It's now 10:35am and the cars start rolling out since brisbane went first and the boys had to keep distant from there cars, us girls get a good high spot to see them driving off. We all take photos and then get into a car to head over to the Footy Fests stage where the boys will be after the parade to be presented the trophy and things like that.

Nick's POV- 

Josh and I are in a car together and this has been a lifelong dream for the both of us, and just being able to do it with my brother is just amazing. The cars start moving and when we get out the gate the crowd that was there was so loud. They were all waving and saying our names, Josh was high fiving all of them and I was just look over all of them waving and just taking it all in. Just seeing all the posters and the support that we get from our fans is just incredible. We almost get to the end, and I look over and see the stage where we will be standing. I can see all the girls in the front waiting for us to arrive. We all load out of the cars behind the stage and the Brisbane boys all start walking on the stage, all the Lions fans start cheering. It's our turn now, we all go walking on one by one. It's my turn and I wave a Georgie who is standing with Anna, Chloe Pat's girlfriend and Mikayla. I stand next to all the boys when someone starts speaking, Fly goes but and does a small speech and so does the Lions Coach. Darcy then goes up and says a few words and so does the Lions Captain. That when they bring out the cup/trophy. They both grab hold of it and lift it up for a photo and face the crowd with it. Everyone starts cheering and us boys start clapping, there's always been this joke that whoever touched it last will win the grand final, so we all hoping Darcy touched it last but we aren't sure. We all head back to the cars and get taken back to John Cain Arena but I honestly don't know why. We all walk in and there's this small gathering inside that we have with Fly and some of the Assistant Coaches. We talk about tomorrow and how proud they are of us, it's kind of like a congratulations on getting this far kinda thing! We wrap up the day and are aloud to head home and waiting for tomorrow is gonna be hard. "Hi babe." I tell Georgie giving her a kiss on the forehead. She gives me a smile. "How was the parade, you looked like you and Josh were having so much fun!" She asks me, it was great. "Honestly it was amazing, just being able to see all the fans there supporting us it amazing." I tell her she nods at what I'm saying. "OH shit, I have training! I better get going, I'll see you when I get home okay?" She tells me just last minute, crap I forgot she had training as well. "Okay, love you! Enjoy training." I tell her giving her a soft kiss as she runs off.

-

annalisedalins_

Liked by georgiecaddy and 21,432 others

annalisedalins_ little breaky with georgie before gf parade!! 🖤🤍

View all 421 comments

georgiecaddy cuteeee

   > annalisedalins_ 💗

joshdaicos wish nick and i could have been there!

   > annalisedalins_ sameeeee

jackginnivan wow

   > isaacquaynor dudeeeee

whispernickydaicos love her! 

   > georgiecaddy love him!

jackcrisp parade was amazing!

[see more]

-

A/N- hiiii, sorry i didn't post yesterday! i was so busy and i was meeting up with family friends and that! THANK YOU FOR 5K+ VIEWS, i never ever thought my book would become big but this just amazing thank you! please vote and comment idea or suggestions you may have, it helps me out a lot. don't forget to check out my new book 'we're just teens - an aaron cadman story' . I love you all so so much, and as always, enjoy reading! 🖤🤍