part thirty - princess

Back in Time- 

Tonight is the night of the Copeland Trophy, this is the best and fairest of the club and Nick is one of the biggest contenders in this. From what I'm guessing. I actually totally forgot about after all the drama going on but I have something in mind to wear which my stylist showed me a few days ago. "Babe where are you?" I hear Nick's voice outside my door, "Oh I'm just in here!" I yell back, he opens my door and I turn around to see him shirtless. "Um are you gonna put a shirt on?" I laugh he walks towards me and lefts me up spinning me around, he place me down softly and places a kiss on my lips. "No." He gives me a cute little smile, "So what you thinking of wearing for tonight?" He asks me wrapping arms around my waist. "You'll see, my stylist has it at the crown. Wait so are we staying the night there or is that not true?" ask Nick bending over to pick up a pair of socks off the floor. "Yeah, we are staying there for night. Just letting you know Anna is heading to the Crown in about an 1 hour or so she can get her hair and makeup done." He mentions to me, wait that smart. I forgot about hair and makeup, Anna and I have the same hair and makeup artist. "Thank you for letting me know! I better get my bag backed then." I giggle Nick places kiss on my cheek and head out my room to Josh and Anna's from I'm pretty sure. I run around my room trying to find things to put in my suitcase. I put a bikini, pyjamas, dress, t-shirt, shorts, jeans, shoes, socks, hoodie, bras, underwear, makeup/skincare bag, toiletry bag (hairbrushes etc), and all the other necessary. This may sound like I'm over packing but trust me, I'm not. Time flies and Anna is already ready to leave. "SHIT COMING." I yell from upstairs, I zip up my suitcase and start running dragging it behind me to the stairs, I drag my bag down the stairs and down the hall to the front door. Anna is the car waiting for me, I open the boot and put my suitcase in the back. I slide into the passengers seat and give Anna a huge smile. "You excited?" Anna giggles, turning the car and driving out the drive way. I turn to her and my jaw drops "OVER COURSE I'M EXCITEDDDD!" I squeal clapping my hands, Anna connects her Spotify to her car and starts blasting Vampire by Olivia Rodrigo. And we just scream it.

You said it was true love, but wouldn't that be hard?
You can't love anyone, 'cause that would mean you had a heart
I tried you help you out, now I know that I can't
'Cause how you think's the kind of thing I'll never understand
I've made some real big mistakes
But you make the worst one look fine
I should've known it was strange
You only come out at night
I used to think I was smart
But you made me look so naive
The way you sold me for parts
As you sunk your teeth into me, oh
Bloodsucker, famefucker
Bleedin' me dry, like a goddamn vampire

That song really relates to me in a deep way but I don't let bother me. We make it to the crown hotel after about a 20 minute drive, we leave the car in vale parking and grab our bags and head up to our rooms with our key cards that we just got given. "I'm gonna drop my bag off into my room and then I'll head over to yours for hair and makeup okay?" Anna tells me before heading off, I give her a nod and head up to floor 14 which where Nick and I are gonna be staying for tonight. Room number 435 are you kidding that is way to funny, the 35 anywho. I get inside and place my back down in the corner of the room. I just flop onto the bed and smelling the hair, it smells just so rich. I have no idea what I mean by that, I then hear a knock at the door, shit. I jump off the bed and run towards the door. I open the door and there is Joey and Chantelle who is Anna and I's hair and makeup artist. "Omg hiiii! How are you?" I give them both a hug, and head and starting to set up. "I'm amazing! You excited for tonight?" Chantelle asks me, and so goes Joey. "Yeah I'm so excited, just been able to go to these events with Nick openly is great." I tell them both, I see smiles on both their faces. That when theres another knock, I open the door and there is Anna with he dressing gown on and no makeup on. We squeal together and run over to Joey and Chantelle but I quickly put my dressing gown on, I get my makeup done first and Anna gets her hair done first since hers takes a little longer then mine to do. We finish up my make up which is a light natural makeup with pastel yellow eyeshadow and some little glue on pearls. "Gorgeous!!!" Anna says from next to me, I turn my head and see Anna with light curls in her hair. "You look gorge!" I tell her back, we get up and switch chairs. For some reason my hair is taking longer then I thought and it's now around 4:45pm and we are mean't to be dressed in 15 minutes for photos and to take photos with the boys if they are ready. Finally we finish it up and my hair and makeup just looks amazing, my hair is in a tied back bun but lose sort of , I have no idea how to explain it! Anna just looks amazing and I can't wait to put our dresses on. Next minute both Anna and I's stylist are here, Anna goes into the bathroom with her stylist and I stay out in Nick and I's room to get ready with my stylist. The dress I'm wearing it has a open back so I'm going to have to use nip covers and that is so out my comfort zone but I love the dress that my stylist and I choose. I stand there feeling naked when I'm not but I kinda of am, I slip the yellow pearl silk dress on, my stylist zips me up and I turn around to look in the mirror and oh my god. I feel like Belle from beauty and the beast. 

-

georgiecaddy

Liked by annalisedalins_ and 42,342 others

georgiecaddy belle's going to the copeland trophy! 💛

View all 653 comments

annalisedalins_ so pretty!! 💛

   > georgiecaddy all you my love!

   > joshdaicos nah she's my love, i'm talking about anna btw 😘

whispernickydaicos how did i end up with you cads? 🖤🤍

   > georgiecaddy how did i end up with you whisper? ❤️

chlogeraerts STOP SO BEAUTIFUL! 

isaacquarnor COPELAND TROPHY LET'S GOOOO! 

   > patlipinski YEAHHHHH

beckyykay DAMMM GEORGIE, so pretty!

   > georgiecaddy ❤️

[see more]

-

I feel more beautiful then I did on Brownlow night, I giggle into the mirror I then see Anna come up behind me. She hugs me from behind, "You look so pretty Georgie." Anna tells me, I feel tears well up in my eyes. "I feel really pretty Anna, like I've never felt this pretty." I tell her, she smiles. I Anna steps next to me and she's wearing this gorgeous gold mini strapless dress and she just looks amazing, it makes her hair look amazing! "You look pretty to by that way." I tell her, she laughs and hugs me again. "Thank you lovely." She giggles, that's when we the door open. Anna spins around to look who's at the door but I just keep looking at the mirror. Anna walks off from behind me, I look down and see those hands I know so well wrap around my waist, it was Nick. I look up and there he is the boy I've fallen in love with so quickly, he places his head on my shoulder and whispers into my ear. "You look gorgeous Georgie, your a princess. Your my princess." I feel a smile grow on my lips. I turn around and places a kiss on my lips. "Now let's get these photos done shall we?" Josh says from behind Nick, dam I didn't even know he was there. Well that's what we did, we Anna and I took some single photos. We both got one together then we got one with boys and then just the couples together. I turn back to mirror and just look at myself, I feel like a princess. 

A/N- omg, i loved writing this chapter so much! i'm so sorry i haven't posted in like 3 days i've just been so so busy but i'm back!! i cannot believe this is 30th chapter of this book omg it's come so far and we are almost at 8k and that just incredible!!! anywhooooo, please vote and comment any ideas or suggestions you may it helps me out so much. as i always ALWAYS say, i love you all so so much and enjoy reading! 🖤🤍