part six - can't i get enough?

TW- this chapter contains small talk about PH

I hear the door creak open and I quickly lift my head off the pillow. "Are you okay Georgie? You didn't sound alright back downstairs?" I see Anna say from my door, I just burst out in tears. She shuts the door and quickly runs over to me, she keeps asking me what's wrong and just couldn't get the words out. "C-can we just lay here, please.." I say into his shoulder, I feel her head nod and she lays down on the one side of the bed and I lay the other side. She hugs me as I drift off to sleep.

Anna's POV:

I door slowly opens when I see Josh enter. "Hey, how is she?" He whispers as quiet as he could. "I mean she okay, but something isn't right. I like seriously not right!" Anna whispers back to Josh, it looked Josh had a light bulb moment. "Wait do you remember when she posted on instagram and that girl called, I think it was Izzy said she was excited to see her?" He asks me like a knew. I look at him confused and go to the post he was talking about. 

I tap on Izzy's instagram page and see lots of photos

I tap on Izzy's instagram page and see lots of photos. I a lot of them are in Melbourne so she must live here obviously, I then scroll down further to see a photo of Georgie and Izzy in there school uniform with the caption 'Can't believe my best friend is leaving me to Sydney, come visit!!'. "Shit, she must be Georgie's high school best friend!" Josh whispers. I nod and open her DMs, I type a small paragraph and just as I'm about to send it we see Nick standing in the doorway. I delete the message and put my phone down. "You look bad Nick." Josh whispers to him like he did to me, "No shit, Josh. I was just wondering what you guys were doing." He asks us sounding shitty. Josh gets up, "I'm gonna sleep the night in here, okay?" I whisper in his ear, he nods and walks to the door scooting Nick out of the door way, Josh shuts the door. I put my head on pillow and close my eyes.

Georgie's POV:

My eyes feel so heavy, sore and itchy that I don't even want to open them. I see Annalise fast asleep next to me, I smile and get up. I jump in the shower and start to wash up, I look down at side of my stomach and touch the medium side scar. I get out the shower and look myself in the mirror, I look back at the scar touching and feeling all of it come right back into my face. The flashbacks start flowing in. 

(Flashback)

"GET FUCKING BACK OVER HERE NOW!!" I hear him yell for kitchen. The tears just start rolling down my face when I walk in I see him with his fests smashed against the cabinets,  "Why, the FUCK WERE YOU TALKING TO DANNY!!" He turns around in my face and yells. I just stand there in shock. "OH STOP CRYING!" the tears just start rolling again, "I-I didn't James I swear, Lisa is lying!" I sob, before I knew it feel slash along my stomach. I scream that comes out of me sounds like someone dying on the floor. "AHHHHHHHHH" I drop to floor holding my stomach, I see the shock in James face when looks down at me "Shit, Georgie! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" He gets down next to me putting his hand on thigh. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I scream still holding my stomach, I get up when I feel his hand pull on my arm. I try to get him of me until he says "If you leave right now then you will regret it, your ugly, fat slob. Go fuck yourself Georgie." He let's go of my wrist and I just start running home. I was only 18.

(End of Flashback)

I open my eyes, I just drop to the floor feeling the pain I felt that day got right through me. I feeling of my stomach burning from the cut, I feel my breath start to quicken. Fuck not again, I just start crying all over again, I feel I small scream come out of me. I here the door open, and don't look up until I feel someone pulling me into a tight hug. "Shhh, it's okay Georgie. I'm here, let it out." I hear someone say, my hearing is so fuzzy I don't even know who's talking. I just imagine it's Aaron holding me in tight after I came home from the attack. I feel my sobs get smaller, I feel the person lift me up with the towel still around me. They place me on the bed, I finally look up and see Nick. Fucking Nick, the shock gets to my face. "GET OUT!" I scream, with the crys starting to come out again, he hugs me tight. "I'm not leaving you Georgie, your not okay!" I try to get out of the hug until I give in, I just cry into his shoulder. "Y-you can't see me like this Nick." I cry into him, he lifts my head up looks at me. "What's going on Georgie, no one can help if you don't tell anyone!" He whisper to me, I gives him a sad look and I do a big sigh. I finally just tell him everything.

Nick's POV:

"I hated myself afterwards, the words he said to me killed me inside. I never felt the same until I finally told Aaron and got help. I never get close to any boy really anymore, and if I do I just, flee because I just don't want to go through the pain I went through 2 years ago since I'm still basically traumatized from what happened." Georgie says to me. She told me everything that's being making her hold back, the James dude is fucking asshole. "There are cruel cruel people in this world Georgie, but you can't believe that every guy you met will be like James. I would never, ever do that do you! I just wish you told me sooner so we could take it slow." I tell her while still hugging her, she looks up at me with red eyes and purple under eye bags, she still looks gorgeous. "Thank you Nick, thank you." She whispers to me with a small sad smile on her face. I get up and grab her one of my hoodies and give them to her. "You may wanna put this on, your still in your towel!" I laugh, she laughs as well. I go into the bathroom so she could get dressed, "You can come back in!" I here a small shout from the room, I go back into the bedroom to see her all snuggled up in my hoodie, she looked so cute in it! I lay next to her we just lay there cuddling for a while, it's nice to just me like this. "I'm sorry Georgie, I didn't mean to go to fast or scare you. You know I wouldn't hurt you right?" I tell her she looks at me, and I feel her warm hands grip my face. I feel her lips glide over mine, I kiss back and we both pull back. She puts her head on my forehead and says "I know Nicky."

-

georgiecaddy

Liked by whispernickydaicos and 53,594 others

georgiecaddy he's always there for me. ❤️

View all 320 comments

whispernickydaicos who?? 🧐

    > georgiecaddy hmmm, idk?

jessciadoyley GIRL WHAT?

   > georgiecaddy 🤭

aaroncadman_ ANSWER MY CALLS MISSY!! 😭

   > georgiecaddy i say no, love you aarie!

joshdaicos wow, annalise look at this

   > annalisedalins_ wow that's interesting

[see more]

A/N- hiii guys, so sorry this is sad chapter just thought you may want a background of Georgie's life. there won't any super sad ones like this very often so don't worry! ALSO THE MATILDAS LOST I WANNA CRY, but anyways don't forget to comment and vote. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 150+ VIEWS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. enjoy reading lovely people! 💗