part eighteen - smells amazing

The Next Day-

I feeling of the warm sun settling on my checks feels so calming in the morning, my eyes slowly open to see the my bed empty, where the hell did Georgie go. I throw myself out of bed and head towards her room, I do a small knock when the door opens. "What. the. fuck." Comes out of my mouth, I see Josh standing there at the door in Georgie's room "Why the fuck are you in Georgie's room." I interrogate him with a slightly angry tone. "It's not what you think Nick, I swear. She needed help with something and didn't want to wake you up if that makes sense?" He answers me, put his hand on my shoulder. I shove him off me and barge my way into Georgie's room, I see her on the floor with bawling, Anna is sitting next to her, okay this is definitely not what I thought. "Omg, baby what's going on?" I ask running to herside, I feel her arms wrap around my back and she pulls me into a massive hug, "What's going on Georgie?" I whisper to her, she looks up at me sighs "I'm really sorry okay Nick, I'm such a bad girlfriend." She blurts out, what does she mean by that.... "Why are you sorry babe, and your not a bad girlfriend!" I responded back to her, "I got drunk Nick, in front of you all your friends aren't you embarrassed of me or something, I would be if I was you!" She cries, I can feel my heart drop for how she was feeling she thought I was made at her that she got drunk. "Georgie, I love you so much. You didn't embarsses me you just had a massive heavy night and just chose to do the wrong thing." I reassure her and at this point Josh and Anna has already tiptoed out of the room. I stand up and extend my hand out to help her up. She takes me hand and stands up, she gives me a hug and says "Thank you Nick." She whispers to me, I give her a smile and something that I know she will love came to mind, "So what do you think of a bagel run?" I ask her, a huge smile goes across her face. Just nods and runs off into my room and comes back wearing my hoodie, "Get out you perv, I'd like to put some pants on." She shoves me out her room and closes the door, I laugh and walk off to my room. I put some trackies on and warm hoodie, it bloody freezing outside. I quickly put some gel in my hair then head downstairs to hear Josh and Anna giggling in the kitchen, I turn the corner and see them being flirty as to each other. "Oh my god, ew get a room dude!" I say covering my eyes and fake gaging, I just hear them laugh and then Josh says "Says you." I punch him the shoulder when I turn around and see Georgie in skin tight leggings and my hoodie on, holy shit she's gorgeous. "Ready to go?" She asks me with her gorgeous smile, I nod and wave goodbye to Josh and Anna. 

We get the bagel place, and as soon as we walk out the car we could just smell the amazing bagels, this is Georgie's favourite bagel joint and whenever we come it always cheers her up. We get inside and Georgie goes straight to the counter and orders her usual, everything bagel with avocado, lettuce, tomato, chicken and cream cheese. I got the same but with sesame seeds only. I order our food and my almond latte, and we headed off to our seats. "Why does this place always smell so good!" Georgies says while clapping her hands from per excitement, I just laugh "Well it's the best bagels in town so I'm guessing that's why" I tell her while pulling her seat out for her, "Thank you kind sir." She giggles and sits down, as I do the same. I see the door from behind Georgie swing open, it's our food. "Thank you so much." Georgie and I say at the same time. "God it's cold out here." I say while putting my hood of my jumper on and cupping my hands to my coffee. Georgie whips out her phone and takes a photo of me. "That's going on instagram isn't it?" I sigh to her but with a laugh, she does a cute nod and put's her phone down to enjoy her lovely bagel.

georgiecaddy

Liked by aaroncadman_ and 79,356 others

georgiecaddy a bit chilly 🧊

View all 421 comments

whispernickydaicos what is my hair doing in that

   > georgiecaddy no idea bubs

aaroncadman_ can't relate 😎

   > georgiecaddy piss off

   > aaroncadman_ i'm good sis! 😘

joshdaicos where was our invite, right anna?

   > annalisedalins_ i completely agree 

   > whispernickydaicos no after what i say you doing this morning

   > joshdaicos your funny nick

nickyismyhusband what does he see in her?

[see more]

-

We finish up our bagels and coffee, and head back to the car. I take Georgie's crutches off her and put them in the boot. "So when are you clear to walk?" I ask her, because I'm pretty sure she never told me when I missed one of the sessions last week. "Oh pretty sure next week I get to get of the crutches and then 2 weeks later i get the brace off then I start to run again. So I have around about 4-5 weeks left of recovery so I will at least hopefully play 3-4 game this season, I don't know." She explains to me, wow she's come far I thought she would have missed the whole season. But she really proved everyone wrong. We get home and Josh's car isn't here, him and Anna must have gone somewhere together. I get out and grab Georgies crutches, I notice she slighlt got out of the herself and hobbled closer to the boot, I hand them to her and she gives me her cute little smile. "SO, you wanna come see the girls play with me tomorrow?" She asks me, "Of course I would, that would be really fun actually!" I reply, she gives me big smile again as we walk inside. 

A/N- I'M BACKKKKKK! it's been awhile, and i first would like to say WE GOT OVER 1.4K HOW CRAZY IS THAT. thank you so much for all the support, now this chapter maybe a little boring but i just wanted to have a chill chapter for my first one back in like 2 weeks or something. ALSO, first chapter of my next story maybe coming out tonight or tomorrow morning i'll let you know, but if i don't just got to my bio and you will see it! don't forget to vote and comment any ideas or suggestion you may have, and as always enjoy reading and thank you again.