part forty three - alone once again

4 Months Later-

(not everything in these chapters happened in real life)

Georgie's POV- 

It's been since 4 months Nick said that we only had to keep us a secret, well that hasn't change. He's always out, and since the seasons has started he has been so stressed due to the 2 loses they have had. Tonight I'm going to game, not with him but with myself. I feel I shouldn't stop going to the places I love because Nick is scared about people finding out about us. I decided to curl my hair in some light waves with a black knit, and of course jeans. 

-

georgiecaddy

Liked by annalisedalins_ and 9,542 others

georgiecaddy 🖤

View all 1,234 comments

annalisedalins_ love you so muchhh

    > georgiecaddy I LOVE YOU 🥰

issacquanor fresshhh

    > georgiecaddy yep ⭐️

fleurdaviess gorgggg 🍪

pienumberonefan846 hm okay?

nickdaicosmylove bitch don't touch my man if you going to the game.

    > malibudaicos they broke up like 5 months ago-

[see more]

-

I leave my apartment and head the Saint vs Collingwood game. It's about a 10 minute walk to the ground. I look down at my scaf and see it has Nick's badges still there, I quickly take them off and shove them into my bag. Just doing that one thing hurts even though we are together, but others don't which is hard, since I want people to know and see how much I care and love him. After that little overthinking session I found myself outside the MCG gates. I scan my ticket and head to my seat, but first I got some hot chips. I get to my seat right at the front, I can see everything. He weird to see it from this angle, watching Nick play, but by myself with no one.

"Aren't you Nick's ex?" I hear someone ask from behind me.

"What?" I ask turning around to face them.

"Are you Nick Daicos ex?" They repeat. I was about to say no but I knew I couldn't.

"Yeah, but I'm not just his ex." I tell them.

"Why are you even here?"

"Because I have friends on the team and plus I can do what I want." I tell them turning back around in my seat. They walk off sighing. What the fuck.