part thirty six - i miss you

Georgie's POV- 

📞  FaceTiming- 🧡aarie🧡

Accept | Decline

george 🦶🏻: AARONNNNN!

🧡aarie🧡: heyyyy little sis

george 🦶🏻: we haven't talked in so longgggggg, omg i haven't told you im in queensland

🧡aarie🧡: oooooo that's cool! i'm actually heading off to bali tonight with a few of the boys, you going anywhere since i know about the head and you can't play for the rest of the season.

george 🦶🏻: you have to call me when your in bali anywho, yeah i am going europe with nick! he invited me after me getting injured so i'm so excited! i'm pretty sure we are gonna meet up with pat and chloe also anna and josh!

🧡aarie🧡: that's awesome! oh and i heard about the rumours going around, you and nick good?

george 🦶🏻: yeah we are totally fine, it was a whole miss understanding.

🧡aarie🧡: good, well i got to go! me and some of boys i going to the club for a last minute workout session before we leave. 

george 🦶🏻: have fun, and have fun in bali! i miss you a lot, i'll see you in decemeber! love you the second best cadman. 

🧡aarie🧡: love you more stinky, and yeah i'll see you in december! cya, miss you!

george 🦶🏻: bye!

Call Ended

-

I miss him so much, this the longest we haven't talk to each other and it's killing me. I just want to talk to him and hug him. But we are both living our best lives but i just want to see him right now. I role over in bed and lift the sheets off me, I see Nick's running shoes are gone so he must have gone for a run. I slip my slippers on and take my meds for my concussion, and I head downstairs to see breakfast made on the table for me with a note from Nick. 'gone to the store for some more food, enjoy the breaky! love you - Nick.' i smile at the small note and dig into the yummy food he prepared for me. I finish up eating and once I start cleaning the dishes Nick comes inside all sweaty with a bundle of flowers.

"Awe Nick you didn't have to do that!" I smile placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Well you deserve them! Now we need to get packing since we are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning. I'm pretty sure our flight is at 5:30am." Nick tells, me mouth drops.

"5:30?! Doesn't that mean we have to get up at like 2 or 3 in the morning?" I laugh at him.

"Sadly yes, but that means when we get there it should be night time for them so we can get straight into bed when we get there!" He explains to me.

"Good point!" I giggle.

Nick helps me finishing off the dishes from breakfast, I put the gorgeous flowers into a small vase for them to stay in for the day since tomorrow we will be gone.

-

georgiecaddy