part one- what is going on

I can feel my bedside table buzzing like mad. "Ughhh" I groan into my pillow. I reach for my phone to look who the hell is calling me a bloody 6am in the morning. I look at my phone to see a unknown number, "Hello? Georgie speaking." I say into the phone a little bit crookie. "Hi, I'm Jess Burger the Head of Women's football and Head of Strategy at Collingwood FC AFLW. How are you?" she asks through the phone, shock just runs up to make face. Why is Collingwood calling me "I'm good, how about you?" I answer back quickly. "I'm good, I would love to tell you that you have gained a spot in the Collingwood FC AFLW team. You don't have to make the decision now but we have loved how you played last year and would love you to join the Magpie Army!" she explains to me. I feel my face go pale, holey shit Collingwood wants me to join them? "I will think about it! I will get to you by tomorrow if that alright?" I ask. "Of course, we will leave you on the list and hope to talk to you tomorrow. Have a great rest of your day." she answers back to me "You to!" I say and here the phone go silent, holy shit I need to tell Aaron. 

🧡 aarie 🧡

Me

AARON YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO JUST CALLED ME.

🧡 aarie 🧡

WHO. WHO.                                                                                                                                                                              TELL ME PLEASE!! 

Me

JESS BURGER FROM COLLINGWOOD FC!!!

🧡 aarie 🧡

why was she calling you, must have been                                                                                                              important?

Me

COLLINGWOOD WANTS ME TO TRADE TO THEM

🧡 aarie 🧡

WHAT. ARE YOU BEING FR OR NOT?

Me

   IM BEING FR, AND IDK WHAT TO SAY I LOVE THE GIANTS, BUT THIS COULD BE HUGE FOR ME.

🧡 aarie 🧡

this is huge! okay we need to talk in person, meet me at the cafe down the road in 20.

Me

OKAY! SEE YOU SOON

🧡aarie🧡 has read this message

I jump out of bed and run into my closet. I pull out of draw some trackies and a hoodie and through them on and run downstairs. My roommates are still asleep so I quickly write a note on the bench and head out the door. I put my airpods in and begin to walk down the street to local cafe that Aaron and I love. I get inside to the warm toasty cafe and find a table for Aaron and I. He walks in and runs over the table "Holey shit Georgie I'm so proud of you first of all!" he says a soon as he gets to the table I get up and give him a hug "Thank you Aarie!" he laughs and we sit down. The waitress come over and asks what we would like "Hm, could I just get the avocado on toast with some bacon on the side please. and a iced latte with caramel syrup please!" I ask she nods "I will get the same but just a hot latte please!" Aaron says after me, she nod and walks off. "So, you going to accept it or not?" he says a soon as the waitress walks away "I have no idea, as I said before I love the Giants but this could make my career even bigger. But I would miss you so much but I get to go home and see mum and dad but your my favourite person so I would just miss you to much!" I say to him with pity in my voice "Hey, I will miss you to but this your chance to make yourself big, don't stop yourself from doing something you want to do because I'm in the way! I think you accept it Collingwood is a great club and I think you will like it their. I know the boys are pretty nice from the times I versed them I think you should do it!" He says to me. I give him a huge smile and hug him "Thank you Aaron, I really mean it! You'll visit me right?" I ask. "Of course I will, when I'm playing down in Melbourne I will for sure come visit and when I'm in the off season I will come pop down and see you, mum and dad!" I we laugh and start to eat our food that just got given to us. 

I get home and hear my roommates talking in the living room. "Hey Georgie, how was breekie with Aaron?" Asked Fleur. It was good, we just had a coffee and some food and just talked about some stuff. "Some stuff, what stuff?" Fleur says being suspicious. Shit I don't really want to tell them but I really should, their my roommates and my teammates. "Umm so, I got a call from the Head of Women's football and Head of Strategy at Collingwood FC AFLW today and they want me to join the magpie army this season. They loved how I played last year and think. I would be a good fit, if that make any sense but I don't if I just take it or not?" I explain to them, the shock that I had went to all their faces "OMG GEORGIE THIS IS AMAZING, YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT THIS GONNA BE AMAZING FOR YOU. don't worry about us, do this for you girl!" Jess squeals at me. All the girls start jumping around with me and dance. I love these girls so much, I will miss them!

-

georgiecaddy

Liked by aaroncadman_ and 12,857 others 

georgiecaddy little bit of breaky with aarie 🧡

View all 23 comments

aaroncadman_ you stole my bacon 😭

     > georgiecaddy didn't look like you were eating it? 💗

fleurdaviess why didn't we get an invite? 😡

      > aaroncadman_ brother and sister bonding time. 

jessciadoyley looks so gooddddddddd!!! 😋

gwsfan234 is aaron single? 🥵

[see more]

A/N- hiii, i'm nicki! this is my first story i've ever made and can't wait for you to read more of this story! please leave me some advice, or suggestions for further parts and let me know if you don't like anything about the story! new parts will come out every 1-2 days at 7pm AEST most nights. enjoy reading, love you all!