part thirty one - mornings like this

I slip my pearl white heels off after a long night of wearing them. My hair drops as I pull it out of the bun, I rustle it out and head into the bathroom. I turn to me mirror my hair has light waves, I open my toiletry bag and pull out my cleansing balm, I clip my hair back and rub the cleansing balm on my face which makes me makeup melt off my face. I do my skincare, and finally decide to hope into the shower. As I'm about to zip my dress of I hear the hotel door open, I poke my head out the door and see Nick walking in with his tie off and shirt unbuttoned. "Hi baby!" Nick says taking his shoes off, I give him a smile walking over to give him a hug. "I saw you 10 mins ago?" I giggle, he gives me a smile and places a kiss on my lips. "Gosh you looked hot tonight." Nick whispers into my ear, softly. "I need to shower, can you help me get my dress off?" I ask him with a sweet soft smile. "Ah sure! Turn around for me." He agrees, I turn around and he slowly unzips my dress. Since it's so light is slips off me, I quickly hold up my breast since all that's keeping them is the nip covers. "Uh I'm gonna go shower!" I pivot on my heel and run off into the bathroom. I get fully undressed now and hope into the warm shower that I've been due for all night. I wrap a soft towel around my body and let my hair out of the messy bun I just put it in before my shower. I dry off and put this cute little pink pyjama set, and walk out to see Nick shirt now fully unbuttoned.

 I dry off and put this cute little pink pyjama set, and walk out to see Nick shirt now fully unbuttoned

He looks up from his phone and admires me from what it felt like. I give him a smile and I bend down to pick up the charging cord to charge my phone. "Have I told you how sexy, pretty, gorgeous, kind and sweet you are?" Nick questions me brushing my hair off my shoulder. "You've told me many times!" I giggle sliding into bed, he places a kiss on noses and turns around to go shower himself. He comes out minutes later with his pyjama shorts on and as always no shirt. He hops into bed, and I role over and place my head on his chest. His chest just feels so warm and comforting. "Hey Nick, you did great tonight. You'll get it next year." I say rubbing my hand his chest. "It's okay, second is more then I could dream of." He plays with my head. I giggle at his touch and feel my eyes want to close, I yawn and moment later I'm out."

The Next Day

Nick's POV-

Georgie and I made it home safely, Anna and Josh are staying another night at the Crown from what Josh told me last night. I feel Georgie hug me from behind, "Nickkkk, can we go shopping?" She giggles, I spin her around and place a kiss on her cheek. "Of course." She claps her hands and runs up stairs to her room to get dressed. I get dressed into some jeans and a white causal shirt, with a hoodie. Georgie comes downstairs wearing this amazing black blazer coat kinda thing with some jeans on and her hair out. Gosh she looks gorgeous. "You ready to go?" I ask her, she nods and we head out to the city. We make it into the city, I park the car in the parking garage and we head out to the streets. We are walking for a bit with I hear Georgie gasp she starts running towards a little flower shop on the corner on the street. "OMG NICK, look how pretty these are. They are just so pretty." She says admiring all the flowers, I smile goes across my face seeing her so happy. "Want some?" I ask her, she turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. "YES PLEASE!" She squeals, she looks around and find the flowers she wants I buy them for her and she just looks so happy and pretty. 

-

whispernickydaicos

Liked by georgiecaddy and 32,567 others

whispernickydaicos i think she likes flowers people! 💐

View all 749 comments

georgiecaddy OF COURSE I DO!! 💛

   > whispernickydaicos all you my love!

annalisedalins_ georgie, you look amazing!

   > georgiecaddy awe thank you anna ❤️

jackginnivan miss her.

   > isaacquarnor dude

   > patlipinski oop

beckyykay DAMMM NICK, your good a photos

   > georgiecaddy he is!

[see more]

I post a little post on instagram, Georgie and I keep walking around looking for somethings for a holiday up in the Gold Coast for a few days which is something that we are both look forward to. We just spend the rest of the afternoon together and just eat and shop to be honest. We make it home and I'm so tired from all the shopping. Georgie brought somethings and I bought a new shirt and a new pare of dunks. They are sick, Georgie decides to make us a nice little comfort dinner which is so sweet of her. She comes out with pasta, my favourite. "Awe thank you babe." I say digging into the amazing pasta. "Hope you enjoy it." She gives me her sweet smile and starts eating at her food, but she takes her time while eating. I finish my food while Georgie is still eating, I get up and grab my bowl "I'll start cleaning so you have less to do." I offer her, she agrees and I start cleaning while she finishes her food. After about 2 minutes Georgie joins me in the kitchen and helps me clean up. 

A/N- omg so SO sorry i haven't posted in 3 days AGAIN, i've got exams coming up and i've been studying so much. so i might not be able to post that much, soooo sorryyyy! anywho, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 8K+ LIKE OMG THIS IS CRAZY. i'm beyond grateful so thank you so so much. sorry if this chapter is a bit short, i kinda just wanted make a filler before the trip to Queensland, so hopefully i can post tomorrow. please vote and comment any ideas or suggestion your may have, it helps me out so much! if you haven't already, go check out my new book 'we're just teens - an aaron cadman story'. AS I'VE SAID SINCE DAY ONE, i love you so so so much and enjoy reading! 🍪