part thirteen - i'm sorry, okay?

TW- this chapter contains mental illnesses

1 week later- 

My mental state is at it's all time low, I'm literally not talking anyone but Josh, Anna, Aaron and Nick. I ghosted all my coaches, my knee appointment, the girls at the club and just social media. I just hate seeing everyone out of the field doing what they love and I'm here stuck. I also hate being reminded that I'm injured, like can't I get a break. I've booked my surgery in and that's the only reason why I'm thinking about knee, it's in 2 days. I hear a car driving into the driveway, I used to be excited when the boys would be home room training and asking them how it was, now I hate it. Seeing them in their kit and talking about how they did in training, I still ask so I don't seem like a bitch, I also don't want them to worry about me. I haven't told Nick that I've been ghosting my coaches and doctors, I need to tell him sooner or later but I just can't bear to see him disappointed. "We're homeeee!" I hear Josh howell from down the hall, "Hey." I say to them, my tone of voice sounds like I'm not even happy for them being home. "Hey babe." Nick whispers to me kissing my head, "Hi." I say really dry, fucking hell can't I just be nice and act normal. "You all good?" They both ask me, I just nod. "I'm gonna shower, I'll be back." Josh announces to us and I just give him a half smile. Josh runs upstairs and Nick flops next to me, "Hey, look at me. What's going on?" He asks me in a really concerned tone, I bloody hate hiding things from him, I just gotta tell him. "Uhm, can we go to my room and talk about it?" I say which sounds like a whisper, "Yeah, yeah sure. Come one." He agrees, he helps me up and we head towards the stairs. We are now in my room and I sit down on my bed, I feel my eyes blur from the tears forming in my eyes. He closes the door and I just burst out crying.

Nick's POV: 

I close the door and I hear Georgie burst out crying, I turn around and run over to her. "Hey hey, what's wrong baby?" I whisper to her in a soft tone, she just keeps sobbing, I don't know what to do! "I-I'm sorry!" She manages to get out, when she says that I was like shit did she like cheat on me, do something bad? "Why are you sorry, what's going on?" I say wrapping my arms around her, "I-I've been ghosting my coaches, doctors and the girls!" She cries, what the fuck. That is not what I was expecting, I feel sadness go across me. "Why Georgie, why?" I question her, she looks up at me with her watery blue eyes and says "I just hate being reminded that I'm injuryed! My coaches just keep talking about recovery and what they can do when I get walking again, and the doctors just keep telling me how bad my knee is and also about my rehab. And the girls because just seeing them doing something I love is killing me inside and hearing them talking about it just makes me want to throw my phone at the wall!" She blurts out all at once, just tries to regain he breath from talking so quickly. "Fuck Georgie, why didn't you tell me? I could have helped?" I tell her rubbing her back with my hand. "I don't know, I thought you would be mad?" She replies still with tears rolling down her face, "I would never be mad Georgie, you have a good reason to be ignoring them I've got to say. You talking to your coaches and doctors will help you regain strength and help you in your recovery and you ghosting them isn't gonna help, but I'm never gonna be mad at you." I reassure her as well as I could. She just snuggles into my arms and we just sit there like that for a bit. 

1 hour later-

I look next to me and see Georgie fast to sleep. I slip out of the bed and head out the bedroom, I walk downstairs and see Anna and Josh hanging out on the coach "Hey, you were heard Georgie crying earlier she all good?" Josh asked me, I just strug and walk over to them to sit down, "Well, she's been ghosting her coaches, doctors and the girls." I explain to them, Josh and Anna look at me concerned "Why?" Anna asks me, I don't really know what to say like I don't wanna expose Georgie like that "Georgie can tell you when she wants to, I don't wanna say things she may not want people knowing." I tell the, I know Georgie doesn't like everyone knowing everything we talk about. "Well I'm heading to the shower." I tell them, they give me a little smile and I just go back upstairs. I get into the bathroom when my phone lights up, it's from Aaron? 

aaron cadman 🍊

aaron cadman 🍊

hey i know this pretty random, but georgie has messaged me in a few days is she all good?

me

well since your her brother i guess i should tell you

aaron cadman 🍊

tell me what?

me

georgie has been ignoring her coaches and doctors

aaron cadman 🍊

fuck, not again.

me

what do you mean, not again?

aaron cadman 🍊

shit you don't know? when she got injured in under 18s her mental state hit the floor, she    ghosted everyone, didn't talk to her doctor, coaches, her team, me and our parents. she        got diagnosed with depression and anxiety later in the year. 

me

holy shit, why didn't i notice. fuck, thanks for telling me.

aaron cadman 🍊

hey mate it's not your fault, she's good at hiding it.

me

i notice that now, thanks again

aaron cadman 🍊

no worries, take care of her please. get her to see her therapist please, i'm guessing she ghosting her as well.

whisper nick 🥧 has read this message

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE, she's been leaving in a world have pain I never noticed, remember what Aaron said she's good at hiding it. I get out of shower and walk into Georgie's room, I walk into her just in her bra and nike pros. "Shit sorry." I say about to close the door, "No, it's fine. Your my boyfriend I don't mind." She replies in a sweet voice, she sounds better. I open the door again, she's just sitting on her bed with her laptop on her. "Why are you just sitting in your bra!" I laugh, she laughs with me "I don't even know, my shirt was annoying me. I'm just doing some more Uni work since yet again I haven't done any in ages." She tells me with a smile on her face, I smile at her I sit next to her on the bed. I look at doc that she has opened, is that me? "I'm doing an essay I need to write about a certain AFL player." She tells me noticing that I was looking, "So you chose me?" I ask her, she nods with a smile and I just press my lips on her. I can feel the shock in her face, but she doesn't pull away, I feel the kiss become deeper bigger. I can feel her move her laptop off her lap, she turns herself but makes sure her knee is in alright place. I can feel her tugging on my shirt for me to take it off, I can't do this she's injured! Pull back "We can't." I whisper putting my head on hers, I can feel her mode change. "Why?" She questions me with a helpless tone in her voice, "Your injured Georgie, I don't want to hurt you!" I explain to her, she gives me a cute smile. "I forgot about that, thank you. Now I see how much you care about me." She says snuggling into my arms, I just laugh. "So are you gonna put a shirt on or not?" I question her, bit I'm still laughing. "No!" She giggles. I kiss her on forehead, I can feel her cheeks go warm from the touch of my lips on her head. I give he a smile, and she gives me one back, I wish I knew how she was really feeling...

A/N- hello hello, sorry i didn't post last night. i got home late from the game but WE ARE MINOR PREMIERS LET'S GO, we have made a new afl record!!! 🖤🤍 anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next chapter is going to be exciting so stay tuned i may bring out to chapters tomorrow but will see! ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 660+ READS IT'S SUCH AN HONOR HONESTLY. don't forget to vote and comment anything that i should work on or suggestions. but as always enjoy reading and thank you so much for the support. 🥧