part five - is this right?

I wake up with the worst headache of all time, ugh. I crawl out of bed and walk down the stairs still half asleep, I somehow make it to kitchen when I trip over the bar stool. I can feel someone catch before I feel to the ground, it was Nick. I quickly stand up straight, "Good morning, sorry about that, still half asleep if you know what I mean?" I say with the nervous crawling up my neck. "All good, be better to fall into me then the floor?" He laughs, I join in. I go to medicine draw and pull out some panadol. "So, I was wondering if you wanted hang out today since we both aren't training today?" He offers to me, I take my panadol and turn around to look at him. "That would be amazing, I know this amazing acai bowl place in Fitzroy called Lova Bowl." I say excitedly, I see him thinking about something. "Oh yeahh, I've been there before! Ginni and Q took me, they are obsessed with that place honestly. Josh and I usually go to Green Cup." He tells me, I give him a small smile, "Well I'm gonna go get ready, want to leave in 20?" I ask him before I go to get dressed. "Yep, sounds good! Now where some activewear, I have surprise for you afterwards!" He says to me while walking up the stairs to his room. I wonder what he plotting? I head into my room getting a sports bra and a nice pear of blue leggins. I get dressed and put a zip up jacket on but having the zip unzipped. I brush my teeth and do my usual routine, I feel the panadol kick in and feel my headache slowing disappear. I walk downstairs to see Josh and Nick talking in the backyard while Josh is in the pool doing some recovery, I open the door to sliding door to hear my name in there conversation. "I heard my name? Anyways, Nick shall we head off?" I ask him, I see Josh smirking at us. What the hell is he smirking at, "What are you smirking at Josh?" I interrogate him, he just laughs and replies with "Nothing.". Nick and I get to the car, he hops in the driver seat and I get into the passenger seat. We get going, I look out the window and can see the reflection of Nick looking at me, "Oi, what you looking at. Keep your eyes on the road Daicos." I laugh at him, he laughs back but still keeps my eyes on me. I turn to look at him, he then looks away. I feel a blush go over the bridge of my nose and see Nick have a bit of pink tone to his cheeks as well, holy shit does Nick Daicos like me or something?

We get to Lova Bowl and head inside to see Jack and Isaac sitting at a table with there acai bowls. "Dam look who's here, the to love birds." Jack mocks us as we walk in. I just roll my eyes but I see Nick give them a stern look, they quickly change the conversation. "So how was your first day of training yesterday Georgie?" Isaac asks me, I tell them about my day yesterday and totally forgot we need to order our bowls. Nick and I go order our balls and then go back to sit down with Isaac and Jack. We have a good conversation and Nick and I get our acai bowls, we just eat and talk and it's really nice! "Well we better get going, I have some UNI stuff to do and so does Isaac here." Ginni says to us both, they get up and say bye and head out the front of the shop. "That's out queue to leave as well isn't it?" Nick says getting up, I do the same and we head back to the car that's slightly down the street, as we are walking I feel my hand glide against Nicks, I quickly move my hand back to next to me until I feel his hand again. 

I just ignore it and quickly change since my activewear was annoying me so I just put something else on. We then get in the car, it's a bit quite till we finally make it to Nick's mystery place. I get out the car and we are at a footy oval, Nick opens the boot of the car and pulls out his footy and a picnic rug. He starts walking towards the oval "You coming, slow pock." Laughs and starts running to it, "OH YOU'RE ON NICK DAICOS!" I yell from the car, I start sprinting towards the oval and the same does he. I catch up to him but Nick obsivilly makes it there before me "You cheated, you started before me and you are just a lot faster than me!" I complain to him, "There were no rules I heard?" He questions me a funny way, I hit his arm and we sit down on the grass where he put the picnic rug. "Wait, so why are we here by the way?" I ask him with a confused look on my face, "Well, this is my local footy club growing up and I thought to bring you here, I've never really brang anyone here. I come here when I'm feeling down about my footy or if Josh, Dad and I just want a kick of the footy as I family." He tells me while look at me in the eyes, I give him a cute smile and he gives me his signature smile back. I stand up and grab the footy off him, I run towards the goals and go on left pocket line "OH YOUR NOT." I here Nick yell from the picnic rug, "OH YES I AM!" I say getting read to snap the ball. I take a small run and snap it, it goes right through "HOLY SHIT." Nick yells, I start jumping up and down Nick starts running towards me and gives me a massive hug, I haven't done of those since I injured my calf. Nick picks the ball up and stands right where I was standing, he's gonna try and snap it as well. He takes a small run up and snaps it through as well, I give him a huge smile and I just start to giggle. 

-

whispernickydaicos

Liked by georgiechaddy and 45,304 others

whispernickydaicos with the one and only georgie cadman! 💪🏼

View all 304 comments

georgiechaddy you know i'm better at footy then you are! 😏

    > whispernickydaicos oi we are both good!

joshdaicos so unfair, why wasn't i invited?

    > whispernickydaicos because your boring

aaroncadman_ now the looks fun!

    > gerogiecaddy your missing out cadman #2

annalisedalins STOP GEORGIE LOOKS AMAZING!!

    > gerogiecaddy i know i do! 😘

nicolasdaicoslover2023 i want you nick, i hotter than her!!!!

[see more]

He starts running at me I start to do a giggly scream, we start running around the whole oval until he tackles me down. I look up and he's right on top of me, we look into each other eyes and see him leaning in to kiss me. I quickly shove him off me, hit his arm "Real funny Nick." I laugh, I get up and see the sadness in his eyes. I can't do this again, nope.

We get into the car and whole ride home it's quite, I can see the hurt and Nick's eyes, only if he knew the pain I went through. We finally get home and he just gets out the car and walks inside, I get out the car by myself and grab my bag. I shut the door and it looks automatically, I walk inside to see Josh and Anna just standing at the stairs. "What happened?" Josh and Anna asked me, I signal them to go to the back. We step outside to the backyard "So are you gonna tell us what happened or not Georgie?" Anna asks me with suspension, I just look at them and give them a huge sigh. "He tried to kiss me, and I just shoved him off me before he could" I tell them, they just looked at me confused. "Don't you like him though?" Anna asks me in confusion. "I do okay, I do but I can't do this now! We just become really close friends and I can't let something like last time happen again!" I yell and them, I see the sadness go into their eyes. "What do you mean by last time, if you don't mind me asking Georgie?" He says with pity in his eyes. "I-I don't wanna talk about it okay!" I yell back and I just walk inside slamming the sliding door, I storm upstairs and see Nick's door close, I just wall right pass and slam my door shut. I crawl in a ball on my bed I just start to sob into my pillow, I hear a knock at the door. "LEAVE ME ALONE, OKAY?" I scream to the person knocking. 

A/N- i wonder who's at the door and what's georgie's secret? ANYWAYS, i hope you liked this chapter! it's a bit rushed but i really enjoyed making it so i hope you like it to. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 VIEWS IN 3 DAYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, don't forget to vote and comment some suggestions or how you feel about the story so far. love you all, enjoy reading!! 🤍🤍🤍