part twenty nine - wow

(don't worry i will be doing a copeland trophy chapter)

Georgie's POV-

1 week later- 

Nick and I are going great, but being in a house with 4 of us is getting annoying and definitely when our relationship is becoming bigger. I've been talking with Aaron for a couple of weeks about if Nick and I should get a place together, I know it's a bit early but it makes sense. We deserve our own privacy and so does Josh and Anna, they deserve their own space as well. Nick and I have gone on a little lunch date the day before I head up to Brissy for my game, Nick's coming which is exciting. "Oh um Nick got a quick question for you." I bring up to him, he looks up from his food and nods with his mouthful, "So I've been thinking, you don't have to agree with me on this and we can forget I ask but I was thinking we maybe could get a place." I ask him straight up, his eyes widen. "You and I?" He asks me swallowing his food, I nod waiting for his answer. "That's an amazing idea! It would be great to get our own space and that means Josh and Anna can have so privacy!" He took the words right out of my mouth. "Oh, and after you game up at brissy I was thinking if you wanted to go to my family's house in Gold Coast for a few days. Since you have a few days off training?" He asks me taking another bite of his food, I never thought he would invite me, I've heard Anna talk about it a few time before when Josh took her up there but I kind forgot about it. "Oooo that would be great, just gotta talk to coach!" I answer, I give him a beaming smile. "Well let's get heading home and get house looking shall we?" Nick says get up put his arm out helping me up. "Thank you kind sir." He both laugh, we pay for our food and head out hand in hand to the car. I slide in the passenger's seat and Nick gets into the driver's seat. Nick places his hand on my thigh, and I smile as he is doing so. We are just chatting about random stuff when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I ignore it when it buzzes again. "Shouldn't you answer that babe?" Nick laughs, still keeping his eyes on the road. I pull my phone out my pocket and see it's messages from Jack, I quickly close my screen and put my phone back in my pocket. "Who was it?" Nick asks, I don't know what to say to I just tell him? "Oh it was just Aaron, talking about us moving." I just lied to his face, we promised no more lies fuck me. He nods and the rest of the drive home is silent. We get home and I make my way upstairs to finish packing my bag since we are going to the Gold Coast now as well. I pull my phone out and see more messages from Jack.

ginni gins

ginni gins- georgie come on please, i'm sorry! 

ginni gins- you can't ignore me forever.

ginni gins- please just let me explain.

georgieeee- jack, stop messaging me.

ginni gins- come on i was drunk, it wasn't me!

georgieeee- but no jack, it was you. you've been acting weird around me for months! I thought I was overthinking it but it turns out i wasn't, you just gotta let it fucking go. i'm in love with a someone, and it isn't you. you almost ruined my relationship, but you know what friendship you ruined? ours, leave me alone jack.

ginni gins- you've got to be joking georgie, after everything we can't even be friends?

georgieeee- you can call me georgia, thanks.

ginni gins- i'm not calling you fucking georgia. 

georgieeee- people that i don't know or aren't my friends with call me georgia, and i your not my friend. so call me georgia. 

ginni gins- fine georgia. 

georgieeee- goodbye jack

ginni gins- fuck you georgie. 

-

I throw my phone down on the ground, what did I do fucking wrong. I run my hands through my blonde hair, I slowly turn around and see Nick standing there. "You all good babe?" Nick walks in wrapping arms around my waist. "Yes. Actually no, I'm not good. Jack messaged me." I sigh, still running my hands through my hair. I give Nick my phone so he can read it. He places the phone down and wraps me into a hug, "Don't stress, you have me Georgie. You always will." He tells me, I give him a soft smile with a kiss in there as well. "Now you gonna help me pack?" I throw him one of my jumpers to fold, he laughs and starts helping me back clothes away. Just as I was about to finish the door bell rang, I head downstairs and open the door to Jack. My mouth drops, "Who do you fucking think you are rock up to my house?" I yell at Jack, he just stand there. "Why the FUCK are you hear, spit it out!" I yell once again, he just stares at me saying nothing. I hear footsteps behind me, "Who is i-." Nick stops right in his tracks with he see Jack standing in our door way. "Why is he here." Nick says in the most no emotion voice ever. I see Nick's fist curl up, I put my hand around his hand from behind to calm him. I focus back on Jack. "Get off out property right now Jack, or I will call the police!" I threaten him, but once again he doesn't leave. "I'm just gonna say is Georgie." He finally speaks, I role my eyes when he stays Georgie. "Call me fucking Georgia, your not my friend!" I spit at him, he flinches a little but opens his mouth to say the most stupidest thing he could have said right now. "I love you." I run my hands through my hair again, "Fucking hell Jack, just leave! I don't like you, I love Nick. NOT YOU. Now get OFF my property before you bloody get arrested." I yell, he turns around and leaves. I feel tears feeling my eyes, I turn around to Nick put my head into his chest. He rubs my head as take a few deep breaths. "Thank you for staying calm Nick.." I whisper to him, he hugs me tighter. "No worries, I know I wouldn't have helped if I got mad." 

The Next Day-

It's 7:00 am and we have to be at airport by 8:45 am so Nick and I better get moving. I put my Collingwood polo on with some lululemon biker shorts on, with a hoodie Collingwood nike hoodie of the top. I slick my hair back, do my skincare and do my teeth. I quickly pack all those things away into my bag and head downstairs where Nick has already made up breakfast, Anna and Josh are still asleep. "Awe you didn't have to Nicky!" I place a kiss on his cheek. "Anything for you beautiful, and wow you look hot!" He says out of nowhere making a thick blush settle on my face. We eat our breakfast and hope in the uber to the airport. We get there on time and we head to the virgin/qantas lounge where all the other girls are. 

A/N- i've got the worse writers block right now, but i've go an idea for the next two chapters so stay tuned! hope you enjoyed the little bit of ginni spice again, let me know if you want more. thank you once again for all the support it means the world. don't forget to vote and comment any ideas or suggestions you may have it helps me out a lot. if you haven't already, go check out my new book 'we're just teens - an aaron cadman story'. as i ALWAY ALWAY say i love you all so so so much, and enjoy reading!