part forty two - secrets

Georgie's POV-

The past few weeks have been pretty hard on me, hiding this whole Nick and I thing, and he never stays over anymore, well since that night he came over. I swear we never get to see each other, the only time we do is if he comes to my place during the day after training or something. 

"Well I should get home before Josh and Anna where I am." Nick places a kiss on the top of my head, about to walk towards the door.

"Nick." I stand up looking at him.

"Yeah G?" He turns back around to face me.

"Oh um, nothing. Bye." I give him a small wave.

"Cya." He smiles closing my apartment door behind him.

How is he not finding this hard to do, I throw myself into my bed and I just scream into my pillow, when I see a message from Anna saying. 'Wanna come over for a bit? Josh and Nick are going out tonight so we can hang out!', I need something to distract me, so may as well. I give her a thumbs up and start getting ready to head over to their place. I finish up and head out my apartment complex and to my car. I get in and put in there address since I'm still trying to find my way around the area where I live. I pull up to the house that I haven't seen in so long. I knock on the big wooden doors and hear Anna yell "COME IN." I open the door to see the same painting that was always there and the same candle that was always lit. I walk down the hall to the leaving room where I used to nap almost every afternoon, and the backyard that ended everything between Nick and I. 

"Hi! Sorry I'm making some sweet treats for you and I." She smiles reaching for something out the oven. 

"Awe you didn't have to do that." I giggle, placing down my bag. Anna places the cookies on a little plate and places it on the little coffee table in front of the couch and TV. 

"Sit, we have so much to talk of." She says sitting down with a water in her hand on the couch I missed a lot. I sit down slowly and take a deep breath to focus in on the convocation. "So any guy right now?" She blurts out.

"What, no way." I nervously laugh.

"What about Max, Aaron's roommate."

"That was a one night thing, and plus the dude hasn't talked to me since I left." I say taking a bite of one of the warm cookies.

"Well Josh and I believe Nick is seeing a girl. He's never home after training, and we hear him talking to someone every night and morning, and we try to listen in but he always has his AirPods in." She tells me taking a sip of her water.

"Oh uhm, good for him I guess?" I figure out to say.

"Wait so your not mad that he's with someone?" 

"No. He can do what he wants, I don't care." I fake.

"Well, that's good! Omg, since he's found someone we need to find you someone." Anna says clapping her hands together.

"Yeah no, I think it should just me, myself, and I for a bit. I deserve no boy drama." I laugh.

4 hours later-

I flop onto my couch watching MAFS when I hear a knock on my apartment door. I get off my couch and open the door to see Aaron standing there. 

"AARON, WHAT THE FUCK!" I squeal. 

"You missed me this much?" He laughed pulling me into a tight hug.

"SIT RIGHT NOW, first of all how are you and Alex going?" 

"We are actually going great, she's been getting some jobs and is doing heaps of UNI so we haven't seen each other much but it's still great, but how are you?" He asks me.

"Uh yeah I'm fine, getting over the break up." I lie.

"Yeah you get over that dick." That's when theres a knock on the door again, Aaron gets up and answers the door. "Uh hi?" He says confused, I look up to see Nick at the door, shit

Nick's POV-

"Uh hi?" Aaron says confused to me.

"Oh um hi." I rub the back of my neck.

"What are you doing here?" He asks looking back to Georgie looking nervous asf.

"Oh um, just needed to talk to Georgie."

"It's Georgia for you." Aaron says.

"Yep, I needed to talk to Georgia." I repeat myself correctly. Georgie, gets up and shoves her self through Aaron closing the door behind us leaving him in her apartment.

"What the FUCK are you doing her Nick." She says shoving me.

"We always meet each other tonight?" I tell her. "And you didn't tell me Aaron was coming."

"I didn't know he was coming, and shit I'm sorry." She says, she looks so stressed.

"Georgie you okay?" 

"This is so stressful Nick, hiding this from everyone. Like they are going to find out." 

"Yeah I know, but I'm not ready."

"Nick do you not understand how this is making me feel? I'm so fucking stressed, and I just want to hug you in public or at least care that you still exist, Anna and Josh think your dating a new girl!" She let's it all out, I didn't really realise how much this would effect her.

"One more week please, I need to figure out how to tell people."

"One more week, okay? You PROMISE." She puts out her pinky finger.

"I pinky swear Georgie." I shake her on it, I place a kiss on her cheek. "I better go, I'll see you soon."

"Cya." She says heading back inside.

-

A/N- 1. I'M SORRY THIS IS SORT, I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SAC AND STUFF BUT SINCEEEEE, it's footy season then I'm gonna up my game. Next chapter I will jump time to now if you don't minddddd. I hope you enjoyed this and if you did it would mean the world if you could vote and comment any ideas or suggestions you may have, they help a lot! I hope everyone is having a good holiday and as I always say enjoy reading lovelies!! ❤️