But the next moment everything changed when Abhay entered the room with two strollers. They started crying but it didn't affect Abhay. He took them from Shreya's lap and made them sit in it. He went out of  his chamber.

Abhay directly went towards Shlok's room where he was making love with Priyal

Abhay directly went towards Shlok's room where he was making love with Priyal. They both were looking into each other's eyes. But their attention was diverted when they heard the loud knock on their door.

Shlok groaned and got up from the bed he took a towel and tied it on his waist. While Priyal hid herself under the blanket.

Shlok opened the door and as he saw Abhay with two munchkins, he was about to close the door again but Abhay put his one foot between the door frame and door, he glared at Shlok and he sighed.

"Not again yar, you became a father, now let me also do my hard work so that I can also feel it" Shlok said and took the strollers from his hand.

"Shut up and don't you think about having a kid before they turned 3 and you enjoyed it. Now, let me have some fun with my wife and you take care of them." Abhay turned to leave but before going he turned and saw the children who had stopped crying a long time ago. They were looking at him only.

"Beta jii, baap…baap hi Hota hai," He turned and left. Shlok looked at him like he was looking at some crazy person. Then he thought about how these small kids would understand him. He shrugged and went inside the room.

When Priyal saw Shlok with the babies she sat on the bed and wore Shlok's t-shirt which was on the corner of the bed.

"Aww, my sweethearts…ajj bhi daddy ne room se nikal diya…why do you always trouble daddy? But don't worry your Masi is here—"

"Chachi…" Shlok corrected her with annoying expressions. She made faces and picked them from the stroller and laid the babies on the bed.

"Okay, now sleep…" Priyal kissed on their foreheads and patted them on the head.

Shlok was seeing them and he literally cursed Abhay who was happily spending a very romantic night with Shreya.

Next day Priyal and Shreya were ready to go to the hospital where they work. Shreya came downstairs and directly went to the garden, just like everyday Padmini and Madhav were playing with her monsters.

She went towards them, the babies were very active according to their age, and as soon as they heard the anklet sound of Shreya both started jumping in Padmini and Madhav's lap.

Shreya touched Madhav's feet and took Advait from him and then she touched Padmini's feet and took Aarav from her arms.

"Good morning Shreya" They both wished her and she just smiled and looked at the babies who were looking at her only.

Meanwhile Priyal came with a tray of tea. She placed it on the coffee table in front of  them and served tea for Padmini and Madhav.

"Maa saa, I am going to get them ready, after that I will make them sleep and then Meera will come. So, they will not trouble you" Shreya said politely.