Chapter Fifty-Seven - Melora 🌶️

Melora, for the fifteenth time, ran her hands through her hair. She looked down at herself, straightening her baby blue dress for the umpteenth time. It had been Three weeks since they put Drystan into the ground to heal. There were still much she had to learn about her new life. For the first couple of days after putting Drystan in the ground, Draco's mate had to console her and remind her that Drystan wasn't dead. The soil heals their wounds.

Melora made her feet move as she walked around the house, making sure that everything was clean and put together. After she calmed down and accepted that she would have to wait until the soil releases her mate, she had asked Dante and Draco to help her find a house. She had remembered what Drystan had promised her and found a nice house on a large piece of land. Melora had spent the past couple of weeks making sure that they house was put together. She didn't want Drystan to wake up and have to worry about anything. She made sure everything was done.

Melora forced herself to sit down on the couch. She wanted Drystan here with her. She didn't know how much longer he had underneath the soil, but she wished that he would heal quicker.
A knock sounded on the door, making Melora jump to her feet and run to the door. She flung it open as a huge smile danced across her lips. Drystan stood there, pale, but confident and sexy. He was dressed only in his pants.

"You got the house," Drystan smiled down at her. He motioned inside. "May I come in?"

Melora nodded quickly. "Yes," she grabbed her hand, pulling him inside. "Yes, of course."

Drystan closed the door behind him and pushed her up against it. His lips smashed against hers in a hungry, dominating kiss. He gripped her wrists and pinned them above her head. "Fuck," he groaned in between kisses. "I missed you, Melora."

Melora arched her body against his. "I missed you, Drystan."

His lips moved down to brush against her pulse. "I only dreamt of you while I was underneath the soil." His right hand moved down her body and gripped her ass. "I dreamt of laying beside you again. Of kissing you again. Of touching you again. I dreamt of wonderful things." His fangs scrapped against her pulse, back and forth. "I dreamt of delicious things." He brought his head up to stare down at her.

A shiver ran down her spine at the way he was looking at her. She knew that he hadn't fed and was starving. Melora arched her neck, giving him access to feed on her. She wanted him to feed on her. She almost begged for it.

"I can't feed on you, Melora," Drystan groaned.
Melora let out a disappointed groan. "Why not?"
Drystan chuckled as he placed a light kiss on her lips. "I wouldn't be able to stop and I'm starving. I wanted to see you before I went to hunt." He placed another kiss on her lips. "I will be back. When I return, I want you ready for me."
"Ready for you?" Melora smirked.

Drystan nodded as he released her wrists. "Yes, Melora." He opened the door. "Be ready."

Melora watched him leave the house, shutting the door behind him before running to the bedroom. She knew that he was going to be in her mind while he was hunting and she would be lying if she said she wasn't going to enjoy teasing him. She discarded her dress, leaving her bare skin exposed to the chilly air around her. Melora laid down on the bed and stretched out.

Do not tease me right now, Drystan growled in her head. I need to focus, Melora.

I need you here, Melora moaned as she moved her hands over her body. She heard a warning growl vibrate through her head as her hands moved lower. She spread her legs as her fingers moved through her sex. Another warning growl vibrated through her head, making her smirk. Drystan, she moaned as she continued to work her fingers through her folds.

"Fuck, Melora," Drystan groaned.

Melora's head snapped up to see her mate standing in the doorway of their bedroom. Blood dripped from his fangs and down his chin. She smirked at him again as she laid her head back down. "Go wash your face, Drystan." She moaned as her fingers moved faster.

Drystan growled. "You're a fucking tease, mate." Drystan grabbed her dress off of the floor and wiped the blood off of his face. He climbed in between her legs. "I'll buy you a new dress," he told her before shoving her fingers away and roughly running his tongue through her sex.

"Oh, fuck!" Melora gripped his hair as her hips bucked against his mouth. He was practically feasting on her. His tongue circled her clit before sucking on it as he shoved two fingers into her sex. He pumped his fingers in and out of her making her a moaning and writhing mess. His fingers moved in and out of her, curling inside at just the right spot. "Drystan," she moaned loudly as her body shot up in flames.

Drystan picked his head up and smiled at her, his eyes setting her body on fire once again. "You're so fucking beautiful." He slowly kissed his way up her body. His tongue swirled around her nipple as he moved to position himself at her entrance.

"Drystan," she begged him. She tugged on the ends of his hair, forcing his head up so she could kiss him. Their tongues danced for dominance. Melora gasped as Drystan gave her no warning in pushing himself deep inside of her. She broke the kiss as she arched herself against him. She missed this feeling. She missed him. Three weeks apart was too long for either of them. Never again will they that long apart. She needed him so much more than he knew.

Drystan groaned as he finished deep inside of her and slumped against her. "Fuck," he groaned. He slowly pulled out of her and laid down next to her. Wrapped an arm around her waist, he pulled her closer to him. "You do understand that I'm not happy that you put yourself in danger."
Melora smiled at him as she nodded. She moved her index finger over his chin, tracing his face. "I know."

"Why didn't you stay?"

"You're not the only one allowed to save someone."

Drystan returned her smile as his eyes softened. "You could have been hurt."

Melora chuckled. "This is coming from the man who had a gaping hole through his chest."

"Melora," Drystan warned. "I wanted you safe."

"And I wanted you safe," Melora countered. "You needed my help and Drystan, we're a team. If you're in pain, or in danger, I will be there for you just as I know that you will be there for me." She pushed him so he was laying on his back as she straddled his waist. "Now, fuck me again."