Chapter Fifty-One - Melora 🌶️

Melora's sex clenched as Drystan moved his tongue over the skin of her throat and down in between the valley of her breasts. She could feel the need for her inside him but knew he was restraining the beast. His teeth scraped over her nipples, causing a moan to fall out of her throat. She arched her back, pushing her breast into his mouth. His other hand moved down her body and thrust into her pants. His fingers teased along her, causing the flames in her body to rise. "Drystan," she pleaded.

Drystan chuckled as he moved down her body and pulled her pants off her legs. He knelt between her legs and ran his hands up and down her legs. His eyes were roaming over her body. She knew he could see her body flush everywhere his hands and eyes touched. His eyes connected to hers as he pushed two fingers into her sex. He groaned as she moaned his name. "So wet, Melora," he sighed with a smug smile etched onto his lips. "So fucking wet." He leaned over her and swirled his tongue around her right nipple. "All for me."

"Only for you," Melora breathed out. She bucked her hips against his hand, needing more. She needed him inside of her right now, but she knew that he was going to take his time with her. Drystan pumped his fingers in and out of her, using his palm to create more friction against her sex, bringing her closer to the edge. She wanted to touch him. She tried to make him feel how he was making her feel. She wanted to please him. "Fuck," she tried to be quiet but couldn't help as she combusted around his fingers.

Melora brought her hands to his chest and pushed him onto his back before straddling his legs. Drystan's eyes shone as he looked up and down her body. A low groan came from his throat as she moved her hand over the bulge in his pants. Melora smirked as she leaned down and slowly took his pants off, freeing his member for her to take. She wrapped her hand around his length and slowly moved her hand up and down. A deep groan fell out of his mouth as she leaned down and ran the tip of her tongue from the base of his member to his tip.

Drystan gripped the back of her head, wrapping her hair around his fist. "Fuck, Melora," he groaned through clenched teeth. His hips bucked, trying to get her mouth to wrap around him, but she lifted her head. His eyes were dark with lust as she looked at him. A smirk danced across her lips as she bent her head back down and swirled her tongue around his tip. She watched as he threw his head back and again groaned out her name. She was very tempted to tease him but decided against it. She took all of him in her mouth, releasing a deep moan from her mate.
Her mate. Hers. She would never understand how she, who was once human, could become the mate of someone as powerful and wonderful as him. She would never understand how that was possible, but she wouldn't doubt the decisions of whoever controlled her life. Drystan had explained to her that there was only one other person that was made for him, and that was her. Melora was made for him just as he was made for her.

Melora looked up at him as she swirled her tongue around his shaft and met his dark, golden eyes. His hands bunched tighter in her hair as his hips bucked into her. Suddenly, he pulled her up towards him. He met her mouth with his and kissed her passionately. He kissed her as if this would be the last time his lips would be on hers. Melora moved her hand down his chest and wrapped her fingers around his shaft.

"I will come back to you, Melora," Drystan breathed against her mouth before he took possession once again of her lips. Drystan's hands moved down to grip her waist. He moved her quickly so she was hovering over his member, before bucking his hips causing him to penetrate deep inside of her. A surprised groan came out of Melora's mouth. His lips never left hers as he slowly began to move her up and down, creating friction between their bodies. He suddenly flipped them around so he was now on top of her. His hips began to move in a hypnotic movement, pulling her closer to the edge quickly. Drystan always knew how to please her body. He knew everwhere to touch that would cause her body to go up into flames.

"Promise me," Melora begged him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She knew that they were going in circles with him leaving to fight his father, but she couldn't help it. She feared for him. She didn't know whether or not he was going to come back to her.

Drystan's thrusting became harder as he groaned out her name. "Melora," he paused. "I promise to come back to you. I promise that when all of this bullshit is over and I know that the threat to you has been destroyed, I will take you away from all of this. I will work hard to keep you happy." He bent his head down and ran his tongue over her pulse in her neck. Melora's body arched as she felt the fires threaten to engulf her once again. She moaned his name as her body burned along with his.