Chapter Eight - Drystan 🌶

Drystan held onto the reins tightly as they traveled down the road. He was starting to get hungry. He was going to need some kind of nutrients soon or he was going to turn into a monster. He didn't want Melora to see what he could become. 

He needed blood. Human blood. 

He had been tempted this morning to take Melora's blood. She had asked if he was hungry and damnit he was, but he didn't think that it was right to sink his fangs into her gorgeous skin. Just not yet. He wondered if she would like it if he bit her. A bit from him will be painful, but if she liked it when he was rough in bed, then she might enjoy being bitten. 

He looked up at the sun and noticed that it was already halfway down. They had already traveled far getting closer to the man that she was supposed to marry. It hurt him that with each step that they took, he was getting closer to losing her. He didn't want to give her up and he wasn't going to. He was going to figure out a way that he can keep her without risking either of their lives. 

They were going to need to stop soon. He needed to feed and he didn't need Melora seeing him feed. A problem was that there wasn't another inn that he trusted for another fifty miles. They were going to have to stop off the side of the road and rest. 

He didn't like that. There were too many dangers when they were out in the open like this. He needed to make sure that Melora was completely safe. He wouldn't be getting any rest tonight either. 

Drystan kept the horses going until the sun was just starting to set before he pulled over to the side of the road. He jumped off of the ledge and walked over to the door. He knocked twice signaling that Melora could open the door. He had told her that she didn't need to open the door for anyone unless it was him and this was his signal. 

Melora opened the door and stared at him with a questioning look on her face. "There's not an inn this time?" There was slight amusement in her voice. 

Drystan gave her a small smile as he shrugged. "There's not one that I trust for another fifty miles." He motioned over to the horses. "Also, I need to make sure that we don't overwork the horses."

Melora nodded. Her head cocked to the right. "You need to eat, Drystan. I haven't seen you eat at all since we left."

Drystan shook his head. "If I'm going to eat, I need you to stay here." He climbed into the carriage and sat on the other side across from her. "I don't need you to see what I'll do."

He had expected her to be afraid of him, but he wasn't getting any fear from her. She looked at him like she understood; completely. He loved that. She wasn't afraid of him or what he could do. She wasn't afraid when she found out what he was. 

Melora nodded her understanding. She looked down at her hands clasped in her lap. "You're going to hunt animals?" She reached over and ripped off a small piece of bread and brought it up to her lips. 

Drystan nodded. "I am."

"Do they give you the nutrients that you need?" She wasn't looking at him, but he could have sworn that he saw her legs clench together. 

Drystan's tongue darted out and wet his lips before he answered. "They give me enough."

Melora looked at him now. His heart leaped in his chest as he saw the look on her face. She wanted to be bitten. He leaned forward so she wouldn't see that she was already turning him on. His woman was fearless when it came to him. "They give you enough?"

Drystan could only nod. He knew that she was figuring it out. He needed human blood. Animal blood did give him some nutrients but he would have to hunt halfway through their trek in the morning. He didn't like to hunt during the day in case anyone saw him. It was dangerous. 

"Drystan," Melora breathed out. She moved with grace as she came over to straddle his lap, pushing his chest back until his back hit the carriage wall. "You need to feed." She moved her hair over to the side and arched her neck, showing him that she was permitting him to feed. 

"Melora," he groaned. He gripped her hips tightly. "If I feed on you I might not be able to stop."

She leaned forward and placed a long kiss on her lips. Her hands traveled up his chest and around his neck. Her fingers gripped the ends of his hair and lightly pulled. She pulled back and rested her forehead against his. "I understand that, Drystan. I trust you." She leaned back and arched her neck for him again. 

Drystan swallowed as he heard her pulse and the blood running through her veins. He leaned forward and ran his tongue over the crook of her neck. His saliva would help with the pain. At least he hoped it would. He kissed the spot. 

"It's going to hurt, Melora."

Her hips bucked against him, causing him to groan. "I trust you, Drystan."

Drystan started to run his tongue over the spot again before he sunk his teeth into her. A small cry came from her lips as he penetrated her skin. He left his fangs into her until he thought that she got used to them before he started to suck. 

Fuck. Even her blood tasted delicious. Everything about this woman was fucking delicious. His hands tightened onto her hips. 

Melora moaned as she moved her hips against him. Her hands clutched his shirt. 

Did she enjoy this? Drystan groaned as his cock jumped wanting to be inside of her. She continued to grind against him as he sucked her blood. He could taste her blood all day but knew that he needed to stop. If he didn't he would end up killing her. He forced himself to take his fangs out and licked the spot, healing the two little wounds. 

Drystan leaned back against the carriage wall and smirked at her. He could still taste some of her blood on his fangs. He swiped his tongue across them savoring her sweet taste. She was a drug to him. He couldn't get enough of her. 

"What are you doing?" he asked her as he watched her move down so she was on her knees in front of him. 

Melora ran her hands over his thighs. He groaned as she moved her hand over the bulge in his pants. 

"Melora," he growled. "What are you doing?" 

Her eyes fluttered up to him. She gave him an innocent look as she started to unbutton his pants. His cock sprung free and she earned another groan as she ran her hand over the tip. "I want to please you."

"Melora-" he started, but stopped as ran her tongue from the base up to the tip slowly. He threw his head back and closed his eyes. "Do what you want, Melora."

She started to explore every part of him. His breath hitched as she took his balls in her hand and gently squeezed them. She continued to take her tongue and slide it over him until he couldn't take it anymore. 

"Open your mouth, Melora," he ordered her. He looked back down at her and saw the excitement in her eyes. He wrapped his right hand in her hair and guided her mouth over his cock. He didn't push hard, but let her go down as much as she could. He groaned loudly as she surprised him by taking all of him. 

"Suck, Melora." He couldn't help the commanding voice coming out of him, but he needed her. He started to slowly move her head up and down as she started to suck on him. She started to move her head faster as she swirled his tongue around him. 

"Fuck," he moaned as he threw his head back against the wall of the carriage. She was killing him. That's what she was doing. She knew exactly what to do to him. Every time that she swirled her tongue and he would moan a content sigh would come through her nose. 

He could feel his balls tightening as she started to suck harder and move her head faster. He started to open his mouth to tell her that he was close, but only a moan came out as she started to massage his balls with her hand. His hand tightened in her hair and kept her in place as his seed shot into her throat. 

He was breathing hard as he came down from his high and looked down at her. She was smirking up at him as she took the back of her hand and wiped her mouth. He couldn't help the moan that came out of his mouth as he looked at her, "Fuck."