Chapter Two - Drystan🌶

Drystan took a deep breath as he breathed in her scent. It was intoxicating. Her scent constantly wrapped around him, squeezing his control out of him. Even her request wasn't enough to surprise him and throw him away from her. Ever since he looked at her, he knew she'd be his one day. His heart broke when he learned she would be given to someone else.

He wanted her badly. His tongue ran over his fangs that threatened to come out. His body constantly fought with the need to claim her whenever he looked at her. He wanted her as his mate. Drystan firmly believes that she was made for him and that fate brought them together for a reason.

"You want me to teach you?" his voice was husky as he breathed in her scent again. "How to be with a man?"

Melora started to look down, her eyelashes fluttering, but his grip on her chin tightened. He needed her to look at him. Melora nodded finally. "Yes," she squeaked. "I need you to teach me how to be with a man." She gave him a small, nervous, pleading smile. "Please. I can't go to this man without knowing what to do. I'll look like a fool."

His heart hurt again when she talked about having any correlation with any man. He wanted her to be his and only his. He'd accept if this were the only way for him to touch and claim her. He'll do anything for her. He couldn't resist.

Melora was staring at him with wide eyes, waiting for his answer. Finally, he nodded. "All right," he told her. He could help himself to lean forward, forcing himself to stop before his lips met hers. "I have rules, Melora."

He could hear her heart beating faster the closer he got to her. "Y-Yes?"

Drystan smirked at the reaction he was getting out of her. He wondered if she felt the pull towards him like he felt with her. "You're going to do everything I tell you to do, understand?" He ran the tip of his nose up and down her neck.

Melora nodded eagerly. Her eyes didn't show any fear in them. They only showed excitement. "I understand."

Taking a deep breath, he could smell her arousal. He had to control himself. All he wanted to do was take her right now and claim entirely her body and soul as his. Instead, he stood back up and dropped his hand from her chin. He kept her eyes on him as he moved to the end of the bed and motioned for her to lie before him. She was hesitant initially, but when he raised his eyebrow, she did what she was told quickly.

"You know this is off-limits, Princess," he reminded her as he pulled his shirt over his head.

Melora just nodded as she sat up on her elbows. "I know." Her eyes roamed his muscled chest and core, her bottom lip sucking in her mouth.

"I could get killed for this," he continued. He'd like to see her father try to kill him. He'd fight anyone for her hand. For her attention. Each time, he would win for her. Melora nodded her understanding. She knew he was a hard man to kill. She had to know that her father wouldn't be able to kill him, but there was still the risk. "You need a safe word, Melora. What is it?"

"A safe word?" she asked him. She watched him climb onto the bed and rest over her.

Drystan nodded. "A word you'll use when you're feeling overwhelmed or if I go too far," he explained. "When you say your safe word, I'll stop. No matter what."

MMelora bit her lip, and he could see her thinking, her eyes snapping back and forth between his. "Midnight," she breathed out.

Drystan smiled as he nodded. "Midnight." He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss onto her lips. It took everything in his power not to devour her right now. She needed him to be calm and take things slow. "First lesson, Melora," he pulled back slightly. "Remember that you are in control." He pressed a kiss onto her cheek. "You hold power over me. Not just by rank, but in this way. Your body tells me what I can and can't do." His lips traveled down to her jaw and then down to her neck. "Your pleasure is the utmost important thing to me." He lightly bit her neck, where her pulse was beating hard, causing a small moan to come out of her mouth.