Chapter Twenty-Nine - Drystan 🌶

The night came quickly. Drystan could feel the rest of his body waking up and knew that the sun had fallen and the moon was awake. He turned around and wrapped his arm around Melora's waist, pulling her closer. His body woke up even more as her body curved into his. Her ass rubbed up against him, making him groan slightly.

"Are you awake?" Melora's voice called out to him.

Drystan's body reacted to her voice. His hand flexed against her stomach before moving down her body and resting between her legs.

Melora turned around and pushed him onto his back. Her hand moved down his chest, over the muscles on his core, before wrapping around his member.

"Melora," he groaned as she bent down and ran the tip of her tongue from the bottom of his shaft up to the end. She twirled her tongue around his tip, causing a loud moan to fall out of his mouth. "Fuck." He reached forward with his right hand and wrapped her hair around his hand, now gaining control of her movements. He didn't want her to tease him anymore. He pushed her head down onto his cock, and she immediately started to suck on him.

Melora's hand moved and began to massage his balls, causing another loud moan. He looked over to his left and smirked. Her ass was close to him. "Keep sucking, Melora. Be a good girl," he groaned. He gripped her hips and moved her, so she was hovering over his face. He licked his lips before bringing her down and moving the tip of his tongue through her sex. Melora moaned around his cock, bringing him closer to the edge. Her mouth and tongue were white hot around him. He didn't get to warn her before he felt himself come. Once finished, he pushed her off him and laid her down on her stomach.

"Stay still, my love," Drystan growled in her ear. "I only have a couple more moments before I have to leave. Now, hands in front of you."

"Do you have to go?" Melora whined as she did what she was told.

Drystan grabbed one of his shirts and tied her wrists together. "Trust me, Princess; I do not want to go, but I have to." He leaned over her and placed a kiss on her shoulder. "I'd rather stay here with you. Don't worry; Donte and Draco will be here to keep an eye on you."

Melora shook her head. "I'm not a child, Drystan."

Drystan smirked as he slapped her ass, making her squeal. He rubbed the spot, easing the sting. "No, but I'm protecting what's mine, Melora."

"I can take care of myself," Melora tried to argue.

Drystan slapped her ass again. "I know, but I still protect what's mine. If I can't be there, I'll put someone I trust around you so you're protected." He slapped her ass again. "Do you understand?"

Melora moaned as she nodded. "Yes, sir, I do."

"Good." Drystan moved her hips, so she was arched against him. He lined himself up before he slammed into her. He gripped her hips as he thrusted in and out of her. Melora pushed against him, bringing him deeper into her. He didn't know if he could control himself. He didn't know if he would have the capability to pull out before he finished. He wanted to pump every single ounce of his seed into her. He wanted her pregnant with his child. He didn't think that he could wait any longer. She was strong. Her body was getting stronger each day; she had to be ready.

The grips on her hips tightened as he kept thinking about impregnating her. He couldn't do that now. Not with everything that's been happening. His father was still searching for her. What if his father killed him? He didn't want to leave his mate and child alone without him.

Drystan pulled out quickly before he finished, coming all over her back. His cock jumped at the sight of his seed all over her back. He took a rag and slowly wiped his seed off of her. Slapping her ass twice, bringing a squeal out of her, he leaned down and spoke in her ear, "I'm not done with you yet, Melora." He moved her, so she was lying on her back, hands still tied together on her chest. Smirking at her, he leaned down and flicked her left nipple with his tongue.

"Drystan," Melora moaned. She arched her back against him, causing her breast to shove into his mouth. Drystan began to suck hard on her nipple, swirling his tongue as he rolled her right nipple with his fingers.

A knock sounded at the door. Drystan growled, causing another loud moan to come from Melora's mouth. He quickly covered her mouth with his hand. He looked up at her, giving her a warning look. "I'm the only one aloud to hear you, Princess." He smirked as he pinched her nipple again and watched as she struggled not to moan.

The knock sounded again, this time a little harder. "Drystan!" Draco's voice said on the other side. "It's your turn to guard, damn it!"

Drystan sat up and growled, "I'll be out in a minute, for fuck's sake!" Drystan heard Draco growl before walking away. He shook his head as he looked down at Melora. His heart squeezed as she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Please don't leave me," she begged him quietly.

Drystan reached forward and untied her hands, throwing the shirt to the side. He pressed a long kiss on her lips. "I've got to go, Princess. I have to do this; you know that."

Melora nodded as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know." She pressed soft kisses along his jaw. "I don't want you hurt."

"Nothing is going to hurt me, Melora." He ran a hand down her side before getting off the bed. He grabbed his pants and shirt, pulling them on.

Melora sat up on her knees. "What if Alathic is out there?"

Drystan shook his head quickly. "He won't be. He won't come near here for a while, Melora. I promise." He leaned down and gave her another kiss before walking to the door. "I'll be back soon, Princess. Draco and Dante will be on the other side of this door if anything happens." He turned around and grabbed the handle. "I love you, Melora."

Melora smiled wide at him as she hugged her knees. "I love you, Drystan."