Chapter Forty-Seven - Drystan 🌶️

Drystan wrapped his arm around his mates waist and pulled her closer to him. He knew that they wouldn't be able to stay in this space for long. Alathic's men found them once, they'll find them again. His arm tightened around Melora.

Melora was fidgeting. Drystan couldn't sleep knowing that his mate was restless. He knew of the nightmares that raked her brain. Melora's mind continued to send him images of what she was seeing. All of this was his fault. Her nightmares were his fault. Melora continued to relive her cutting into the bodies over and over in her mind.

Drystan nuzzled her neck, wishing he could help her forget. There was only one way that he could distract her for the moment. "I'll figure out a way to help you, my love," Drystan whispered against her ear.

Melora's body relaxed at his voice. Her eyes were still closed as her hand reached up and grabbed his. Distract me now, Drystan, her voice murmured in his head. She moved his hand down her body and moved it underneath his shirt that she was wearing. Drystans body tightened as Melora moved his hand in between her legs.

Drystan growled and burried his head into the crook of her neck as he felt how wet she already was. "I can't fuck you every time you need a distraction, Melora." He hated that sentence the moment it left his lips. He would never hesitate to make love to his woman, but he knew that there was just so much that her body could take.

Melora chuckled as she moved her body so she was now on her back. Her hand reached up and cupped his cheek. "Yes, you can." Her other hand was still holding onto his as she guiding his fingers through her folds.

"Fuck," Drystan groaned. "We'll have to leave soon, Melora."

"Then you better fuck me now," Melora gasped as Drystan pushed two fingers into her. Her back arched and Drystan had to control himself to not rip his shirt off of her. He quickly moved down her body and positioned his head in between her legs. His tongue darted out, tasting her. Drystan waisted no time in diving in, forgetting to be gentle.

"Fuck," Melora moaned loudly, her voice bouncing off the walls of the cave. She tried to close her legs, but Drystan gripped them tightly, spreading them wide. His tongue found her hole, fucking her roughly.

Touch yourself, Melora, he ordered her. I want to see you touch yourself.

Melora quickly obeyed him. Her hand reached down and began to massage her clit. He growled causing another moan to fall out of her lips. "Drystan," she groaned. "I about to-"

Drystan tore his mouth away from her before shoving his cock into her. He wanted to feel her fall apart aroubd him. He groaned as he felt her walls constrict around him. Drystan began to pound into her, looking down to watch her perfect breasts bounce underneath his shirt. "When we're finally in our own house," he grunted. "This will be the only thing you wear. Nothing underneath." He bent down and ran his tongue over the sensitive skin on her neck. "I want the chance of bending you over and fucking you in every room of our house."

Melora wrapped her arms around her neck. "Please, Drystan."

Drystan pulled out suddenly and flipped her so she was on her stomach. Melora groaned as he shoved his cock back into her and began to pound her from behind. His hands gripped her hips tightly as he felt his balls constricting. Before he had the chance to pull out, he came undone inside of her. He controlled his body so he didn't fall on her. Instead, he gently pulled out and led her into the water with him.

"Fuck, Drystan," Melora moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck. "I know you've already promised, but please don't let me near my father again."

Drystan's body tightened at her words. "I will never let him near you again, Melora." He placed a soft kiss on the top of her head. "I promise you that, my love. I'm almost tempted to keep you locked away forever and keep you all to myself."

Melora rolled her eyes as a smile formed on her lips. "I won't be locked in a room, Drystan."

"I said I was tempted," he chuckled. "I won't do that." He held her tight against him. "We're going to have to leave soon."

Melora nodded. "I know. I feel the sun close to rising." She sighed as she pushed against his chest, trying to create some distance between them. Her eyes traveled down his neck, resting on her mark. She leaned forward and ran her fangs over his neck.

Drystan groaned and tightened his arms around her waist as her fangs sank into his neck. He didn't think that he could get hard again, but he was already hard. He moved her hips over his cock and slowly pushed her down. The wonderful sensation of her drinking from him and her pussy clenching around him almost made him come again way too quick. He hated how quickly he finished when Melora leaned back. His seed flowed into her as he watched his blood trinkle down her chin.

"Fuck, you're gorgous," he moaned.