Chapter Forty-Three - Drystan 🌶️

Drystan reached out and gripped her breasts. He gently kneaded her perfect breasts before pinching her nipples. His eyes met hers as a low moan fell out of her mouth. His lips crashed onto hers to silence her moan. He couldn't understand how his woman could still be as horny as she was. He took a deep breath, hoping to find a change in her smell, but she still smelled the same intoxicating scent as always.

His hands traveled down her sides to bring her hips closer to his. He moved her around, so her back was flushed against his chest. His left hand moved to cover her mouth as his right moved down her body. Drystan cupped her sex, causing a slight, muffled gasp to fall out of her mouth. He began to run his fangs up and down the side of her neck as his fingers moved through her folds.

"Fuck, Melora," he groaned. She was soaking. He slowly dipped two of his fingers into her, coating his fingers before bringing them up to his mouth. He chuckled as Melora struggled and groaned against him. Drystan licked her juices off of his fingers and moaned. "You've got to be quiet." He bent her over, so she was on her hands and knees. She immediately arched her back, her ass up in the air.

He bent down and slowly ran his tongue through her, savoring her taste. Drystan sat up quickly and took his pants off. He lined up his cock to her before slamming into her. He wanted to take this slow, but he couldn't help himself. His hands gripped her hips as he pounded into her.

Melora struggled to keep quiet, and he knew that she couldn't contain her sounds. He picked her up and maneuvered her, so she was straddling his lap. His hands massaged her ass as she continued to move against him. She moaned as she leaned forward slightly.

Drystan quickly grabbed her shirt and wrapped it around her mouth, silencing her sweet sounds. He leaned forward and growled in her ear, "Your sounds are mine, Melora. I don't want them to hear you." He tied the shirt around the back of her head before dipping his hand down her body. His hips continued to thrust into her as his fingers circled her clit. A muffled moan came from Melora, causing him to chuckle. Once he has her back in his home, he'll let her be as loud as she wants.

He already felt his release rising inside of him. His fangs grew as he bent down and sunk his fangs into his mark on her neck. Melora's body spasmed slightly against his as he shot his seed inside of her.

Drystan untied the shirt around her head as her body relaxed against his. He didn't want to move her off of him, but he knew he would eventually need to. They needed to rest and wouldn't be able to get much rest if they stayed in this position.

Melora's head leaned back and rested against his shoulder after he took his fangs out of her. "I love you," she whispered.

Drystan licked at the wounds on her neck, closing them before kissing her lips softly. "I love you even more, Melora. Just to let you know, you have completed me."

Melora smiled as she gently moved off of him. "I do have a question for you, Drystan." She knelt on the small cot and wrapped the blanket around her body.

"First," Drystan began as he pulled his pants back up. "Put your clothes on."

"You don't want to lay next to me like this?" Melora smirked at him.

Drystan chuckled as he leaned forward and gripped her chin. "Once we're in our own house, away from everyone, you will rarely wear clothes. But," he sat up. "If we must move quickly, you need your clothes on." He crossed his arms as he watched her roll her eyes and get dressed. "What was your question?" he asked once she lay back on the cot, fully clothed.

Her eyes searched his face as she hesitated with her question. "What would you have done if I never felt the pull or didn't understand it?"

Drystan's body sagged slightly. He moved to lay next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer. "You didn't understand what it was at first," he reminded her.

Melora shook her head. "No, I didn't, but I was highly attracted to you nonetheless." She moved her body, so she was facing him. She rested her head on her hand and looked up at him. "What would you have done?"

Drystan took a deep breath. "Let's go with the first scenario. If you never felt the pull between us, we weren't mates. In that case, I would have taken you to Alathic and returned to your father." He ran a hand down her cheek. "If you didn't know what you felt was the pull and never accepted me, I would have gone insane taking you to Alathic."

"Would you have still done it?" Her eyes continued to search his face.

Drystan took a deep breath and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure." His eyes traveled down her neck, stopping at his mark. "I think I would have worked hard to seduce you."

Melora chuckled. "I don't think you would have had to work hard at that."

Drystan's arm tightened around her body, maneuvering her so he was lying above her. "Oh really?"

Melora ran her fingers through his hair. Drystan couldn't help the low groan that fell past his lips at the feeling of her fingernails against his scalp. "Yes, Drystan." She picked up her head and placed a kiss on his lips. "