Chapter Eighteen - Drystan 🌶

Drystan pulled Melora's dress off quickly as he latched his mouth onto her left breast. He took his hand and began to roll her nipple back and forth. Already, she was a moaning mess.

He took his mouth off her breast long enough to lie back down. "Ride my face, Melora."

"W-what?" Melora's face flushed as she looked down at him.

"I want to taste you, my love," Drystan's voice went deeper. His eyes moved down to where her bare area was against his hard-on. "You told me that I could do whatever I wanted after I fucked you." His eyes moved back up to hers. "Do you remember that?"

Melora's eyes shone with excitement as she bit her lip and nodded. "Yes," she breathed out.

Drystan smirked as he squeezed her hips. "I want to taste you. I want you to sit on my face. That's what I want. I promise you won't hurt me if that's what you're worried about."

Melora nodded and hesitated for a split moment before began to move up Drystan's body and hovered over his face. She let out a low moan as Drystan ran the tip of his tongue through her. He wanted to be gentle with her, but he didn't know if he could. He loved the way that she tasted. She tasted sweet. Extremely sweet to him. Everything about her was perfect to him. He could taste her all day and never get tired of her taste.

"Fuck," Melora moaned. "Drystan." She gripped his hair as he started to get rougher.

He pulled her hips down so he could devour her pussy. He reached his hand around and rubbed his thumb over her clit. He shoved his tongue into her, swirling it around.

Melora's grip on his hair tightened as she started to rock her hips over him. "Drystan," she whimpered. "I'm about to come."

Drystan moved her off of him for a moment. "Come for me, my love. Let me taste you." His thumb started to move faster as he continued to devour her whole. Melora shook as a sigh came out of her. Drystan lapped at her until she was done before he flipped them over so he was now on top.

Melora started to pull at Drystan's clothing, trying to take them off. "Are you warm enough, Melora?" he chuckled.

Melora gave him a knowing smirk. "I'm still freezing."

Drystan chuckled as he bent down and ran his fangs over the sensitive skin of her neck. "I'll help warm you up, my love." He sat up quickly and took off his shirt, followed by his pants. He didn't waste any time shoving his cock into her. He gripped onto her thighs and push them up, driving deeper into her.

Melora gripped his shoulders, nails digging into his skin. "Fuck," she moaned loudly.

Drystan couldn't help looking up and down her body. His eyes stopped at her perfect breasts, bouncing up and down as he thrusted into her. "Damn, Princess." He pushed her thighs up further. "You're fucking beautiful."

He moved their position so she was now on her side. He gripped her left leg and knelt in between them. Drystan slammed into her once more making the bed jerk underneath them. "Touch yourself, Melora."

"W-what?" her voice was breathy as she looked up at him.

"Touch yourself," Drystan said again, this time as an order. He bent down, bending her body to his will, and touched her clit. He moved his fingers, making a loud cry out of her mouth. "Like this, Melora. I want to watch you touch yourself. I want to feel you come around my cock." He sat back up and continued to thrust in and out of her sex.

Melora slowly brought a hand down to her area and touched the exact spot where Drystan had just touched her. He groaned as he watched her fingers move just as he did on her clit.