"She's dead.." I simply told him.

He only responded with an oh sound. Then hanged up.

Everything was silent once again..my brows moved closer together and I bit my lips trying not to muffle a cry..if she's alive then I have to talk to her. I want to see her again! But where is she!

------
TAEHYUNG POV

The next day I had a meeting with my cousin Taeil, I didn't tell anyone because if they knew they wouldn't like the idea.

I waited patiently for him and there he was in his ugly ass mustang car.

"Hurry up and get in..we have things to do" he says
And I did as I was told

The drive was silent nothing but the really soft Beethoven music in the back ground and the cool air hitting our faces, we reached Matsuzawa Hospital in Gyeongido a mental hospital for girls. We went inside to the check in desk and ask them about Areum, one of the nurse says she's in her therapy session which will be done shortly but she let us wait out side of the door for her. Five minute passed and all the patients came out slowly as if they were zombies, Areum came out with a bag full of marshmallows stuffing it in her mouth she didn't notice us till I poked her forehead.

Titling her head up looking up with a bright smile on her face. "OPPAA~ " she shouted as she placed her hands on my neck and hugged me, she looked at Jungkooks cousin as she smiled back at him. "Long time no see" she says, "I can say the same thing kid" he replied back. "Why are you here anyways?" She ask biting another marshmallow. "All I know is that Jungkook is now in a mental institute and theirs nothing he can do about it, he can't get out and I'm here to talk to you about money and I need your help besides he can't think straight when your around and I can get you out of here in this nutshell" he told her, money was what Areum desired the most before she started dating Jungkook, she knew he was wealthy and by getting he's entire fortune she'd have to get pregnant and get married which that happened that way if Jungkook was ever to past away all he's belongings would end up with her.

Unfortunately Jungkook is out of prison but my dumbass cousin still thinks he's in the institute. Well he can think whatever he likes .. I looked back at Areum who I gave a small smile. I'm just here for the money that I was promised of.

She thought for a minute before answering. "I want in.. but I also want my daughter back" she says. And with that the two shook hands in agreement.

The nurse told us to leave as it was time for them to do another session, before Areum goes back she wanted to give me something, Jungkook cousin waited downstairs as I followed her to her room, opening it showed a very tidy room, walls were painted white and so was the bed no other color or a pinch of tint covered the room. She went in kneeling under the bed as she took out something small.

She came towards me with an evil grin, "I see you still have that ring on your finger" she says pointing at it nodding at her responds as I was confuse to what she'll do next. Waiting for her next move as she pulled out a red mini box and It was obvious to what it was. "Marry me" she says. Shocked at her sudden actions taking two of the wedding ring and handing it to me, she held her hands in the air waiting for me to put it on. Taking off my wedding ring myself as I knew I have no use of it, I put the new one on as I kneeled down looking up at her. She smiled in delight and full of happiness, I then placed the ring on her fourth finger kissing the back of her hand.

Lynn and I was never meant for each other in the first place.. the ring ..I did had feelings for her back then but somehow it vanished..sometimes relationships dies and this was one of it. I was meaning to remove it but I guess this was the time..then again Areum is the only one for me..my fortune told me she was.

She squealed in excitement as she hugged me tightly, holding her waist looking at the ring in my finger .. this one suited me better.

"Oppa~ you won't leave me like the rest would you?" She ask quietly resting her head on my shoulder.

"I won't~ I'll take care of you and Kira, and don't worry I'll get you out soon." I told her kissing her lips softly.

Letting her go was the hardest, I want her out of this shitty place and kill the ones that hurt us the most. "I'll be back for you" I told her leaving her in this cold empty room.

Going downstairs as I saw Jungkooks cousin talking to a little girl, honestly I don't want him taking all the credit for everything once we do find the stash, he'll betray us sooner or later.

Walking towards him as I patted he's back. He said goodbye to the girl "Ready?" He ask and I just nodded. We left the hospital and drove off~

Watching Jungkook and the others kill in the past taught me one thing.... no mercy on those who betrayed you kill them all and never stop till one is left standing.
___________________
**CUTT~~
I won't be updating tomorrow so that's why I'm updating the second time today lol. But no worries I'll be back and in the mean time please do me a favor and Read,Vote and Comment ^^ ~~

**SEE YOU NEXT TIME JELLY BUNNIES**