09

Bai Xing was a little annoyed, who carelessly touched it, he immediately withdrew his hand, and gave the boy an unhappy look.

 He snorted coldly.

 The eyes in the protective mask were extremely unfriendly, as if looking at Piggy who had been taking advantage of him but was not satisfied.

 The eyes of the two met for two seconds, and they all took it back with disdain, and turned their eyes to the boy who was sleeping soundly on the recliner.

 "Your self-control is not bad." Although he didn't like the sentinel who had cheated on him, Bai Xing still praised him in a down-to-earth manner.

 This guy Chi Shu obviously didn't have time to get him out. It was obvious that the sentinel had noticed that Chi Shu's state was not right, and found Chi Shu's position and left his mental domain.

 Li Yu just glanced at him indifferently, and shyly withdrew his smile when facing Chi Shu, leaving Bai Xing with an expressionless side face.

 White Star:"......"

 One and two have facial paralysis, right? He hasn't been respected since he came to the Marshal's Mansion!

 Complaining in his heart, Bai Xing still conscientiously checked Chi Shu's physical condition.

 "It's okay, I'm just tired." Seeing that everything was normal, Bai Xing couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

 Although Li Yu showed no expression towards him, his attitude towards Li Yu was better than before.

 Send him back to the pool, Bai Xing said, stretching out his hand to think about picking him up, but it was a step too late, Li Yu over there had already stretched out his hand to hug him up.

 Watching this scene, the three of Xie Zi felt extremely complicated. For no reason, there was a feeling that the tiger at home suddenly fell in love with the little cabbage from the neighbor's house.

 Carefully retracting the paws to touch the little cabbage.

 But when facing himself, he has a cool look.

 Throwing out those rebellious thoughts in their minds, it is all because the mecha on the marshal looks too young, and they can't help but regard this mecha as their own junior.

 When Li Yu picked up Chi Shu, he couldn't help frowning, his eyes swept over the robot butler hiding not far away, and his tone was cold, "Why did you lose weight?"

 Compared with the gentleness just now, Li Yu is a little more inhuman at this time, and the color of his pupils is a little bloody.

 Seeing that the situation is not looking good, Xie Zi and the others lead Bai Xing to evacuate.

 Bai Xing was dragged out inexplicably, and said a little unhappy, "I have something to tell Chi Shu."

 Scorpion and the others looked at each other, but in the end Scorpion was defeated and looked at Bai Xing with a serious face, "Just now the Marshal's mental power fluctuated, it's dangerous for us to continue inside."

 Bai Xing nodded clearly to express his understanding, but soon his expression changed, "That pond bean and that..."

 He blinked, and couldn't remember who else was in the villa where the marshal was just now.

 He could only let Scorpion and the others stuff him into the aircraft, and fell into a drowsy sleep.

 Chi Shu was hugged by Li Yu and fell asleep on the shell bed.