16

The sharp canine teeth rubbed against the tips of his ears, and he seemed to want to bite down if Chi Shu's answer was not satisfactory.

 Chi Shu was startled by his own imagination, and replied obediently, "Listen to you."

 As if satisfied, the man left a round dot on the boy's soft earlobe.

 Chi Shu took a deep breath, his ears trembled sensitively, and asked politely in a soft voice, "I... can I return to the spiritual realm with my hair now?"

 No one answered him, Chi Shu only felt a whistling wind in his ears, followed by intense dizziness.

 He opened his eyes again in his own spiritual realm, his lips felt numb as if someone had bitten them hard.

 Chi Shu touched his lips in a daze, and his snow-white and slightly cool fingertips landed on the eerie red lips. The sharp color contrast obviously made something hidden in the dark unbearable.

 Chi Shu only felt his ring finger tighten, and the leaf-shaped ring tightly bound his ring finger, and the emerald green color made the young man's knuckles look fairer.

 He tried to take the ring off, but it didn't move at all, as if it had been born on his hand.

 "Are you still there?" Unable to take off the ring, Chi Shu cautiously opened his mouth to the ring again, his moist eyes full of vigilance, preventing the ring from suddenly growing many branches to tie him up.

 No response.

 Chi Shu was a little disappointed, and a little sleepy. His mental space was filled with clouds of various colors, and beyond that were dark thunderclouds. He only glanced at the surrounding area and then withdrew his gaze.

 The mermaid and the sentinel both need to purify their mental domain through bonding. The only difference is that if the sentinel does not connect for a long time, it will lose control, while the mermaid will only slowly lose the ability to use mental power.

 Therefore, the awakened mermaid will find his partner or a sentinel who can connect with him as soon as possible.

 With the deepening of the connection, the mermaid's spiritual domain will gradually become larger, and the healing time that can be provided to the sentinel will also be longer, but there is an upper limit to this expansion.

 No matter how widened the B+ level mermaid is, it can't reach the size of the A level's mental domain.

 "Hello."

 Chi Shu carefully tested the green leaf ring on his hand again, but the ring did not respond at all, only a small bud on the side swayed gently as if enjoying a massage.

 The young man stared at it for a while and then felt a little bored. He was tired and came up belatedly. He strained his eyelids and counted the time, seeing that the time had reached the limit of his treatment.

 With the last consciousness, Ye Zi was sent back to the Marshal, and he fell into a deep sleep.

 *

 Chi Shu opened his eyes, and the star-like ceiling made him stunned for a moment. He closed his eyes again, and when he opened them again, the scene before him was still there.

 He propped himself up, only to belatedly realize that he seemed to be lying in a nutrition cabin.

 He reached out his hand and touched the transparent glass wall of the nutrition cabin, the fluid around him was quickly drained, and the cabin door slowly opened.