05

Before Chi Shu had time to ask, the butler in front of him returned to his normal appearance again. He looked at Chi Shu and replied mechanically, "This is the isolation of rose flavor."

 Chi Shu nodded dubiously, always felt that the scene just now was a bit strange, and this was not the first time that this happened to the housekeeper, and he would suddenly have this kind of behavior similar to changing his personality before.

 Chi Shu couldn't help but think that Marshal's taste is really unique, and he actually likes to use such uncertain robots.

 He complained silently in his heart, watching the housekeeper imprint roses on his hands with novelty, a small section of rose pattern could be vaguely seen on the boy's white wrist.

 The bright red, milky white skin, and the black mermaid shirt on his body formed a stark contrast.

 "Is that all right?"

 Chi Shu blinked and looked at the housekeeper, grabbing a long tail behind him.

 "Yes, Mr. Chi Shu, the validity period is three days. After three days, I will choose a suitable isolation pattern for you again." The mechanical voice reminded some more about the use of patterns.

 Then the round mechanical head turned to look at the caught tail, and the red laser eyes half-narrowed, "Mr. Chi Shu, please let go of my charging port, it is very rude for you to treat an old and dilapidated robot like this." Impolite."

 Chi Shu didn't let go obediently, but circled around in a novel way. When facing the robot, he showed a little curiosity and boldness of his age, "This is your charging port?"

 "Yes, my model is relatively old, so it still has the design of the charging port."

 "Why don't you change the machine shell." The boy touched the robot butler with a very good hand feeling, his expression was full of puzzlement.

 "There is no replacement material."

 The housekeeper's red eyes flashed, interrupting Chi Shu's thought of continuing to ask questions, "Mr. Chi Shu, I should go prepare lunch for you."

 Hearing this, Chi Shu obediently let go of the robot butler's cord, "Okay."

 The housekeeper who managed to get away was inexplicably relieved. He was obviously a robot, but somehow he felt a sense of happiness that he finally got rid of the other party.

 As soon as the housekeeper left, Chi Shu's eyes couldn't help looking at Li Yu who was cleaning the pool.

 In just a short while, he had already filled half of the water in the pool, and the clear water filled the entire pool again.

 Chi Shu looked at the teenager who was adjusting the livable environment of the mermaid, patted the mermaid seat under him, and walked over. "Is this adjusting the water temperature for me?"

 "Yeah." Li Yu smiled at him, and once again concentrated on looking at the instrument in his hand.

 "This is the water temperature." As if afraid that Chi Shu would be bored by himself, Li Yu pointed to the value on the screen and explained to Chi Shu with his slender fingers.

 The teacher who came in with the two guards saw the two teenagers getting together and discussing something very intimately in front of a small screen.

 After seeing the person by the pool, the two guards couldn't help taking a breath, and stepped back half a step unconsciously.

 The teacher who was wearing a blue protective suit for visitors who was following them lowered his face.