44

Chi Shu looked at the two people at the door, and then at Leng Yu beside him. He really didn't understand why things suddenly developed to this point.

He lowered his eyes and wondered with some frustration what he had done before to face this situation.

He simply squatted on the ground, burying his head in his arms and not looking at anyone, "You all go!"

Three people: "..."

"precious......"

"I don't know if any of you are telling the truth." The young man rested his chin on his arms and sighed, "I guess none of them are good, they are all lies!"

Chi Shu spoke angrily.

One person gave him a hard look.

"I want to regain my memory."

Chi Shu glanced at the three people in front of him. The three people who were originally at war with each other became silent in a tacit understanding.

Closing his mouth like a mute, the young man suddenly smiled bitterly, "Then can you tell me how I lost my memory?"

"Chichi." Leng Yu suddenly spoke.

"I'm not lying to you, your memory is indeed here with me." Leng Yu said and a colorful ball of light emerged.

Chi Shu looked at the thing and suddenly felt a strong attraction coming over him. He looked at the ball longingly.

"Can you give it to me?" Chi Shu completely forgot about the two guys outside the door at this time, and looked with burning eyes at the ball that carried his memory.

"Baby." Geng Yu's usual doting tone sounded again, "He lied to you. That guy and I also have this ball of light."

Geng Yu smiled with his eyes bent and looked at Hu Yu aside.

Hu Yu didn't say much, but silently took out an identical ball of light.

"Look, baby, we all have this thing. He just wants to trick you into going back with him."

Chi Shu looked at three identical light balls, and then looked at Leng Yu, who was looking at the two of them with a dark face and displeasure.

The suffocating feeling came up again, and he felt like a pathetic rat locked in a cage and being played around by the three people in front of him.

Chi Shu stopped talking. He was half-kneeling on the cold bathroom floor. He touched his belly and said softly, "I'm not pregnant, right?"

None of the three people answered. Chi Shu already had a vague answer in his heart. With red eyes, he silently took off his bathrobe. His milky white skin was exposed to the air. Under the lingering mist, it seemed like he was in the world. The most precious jade.

The three people who were originally calm looked at Chi Shu in surprise.

They hesitated to speak, but then swallowed the words in their mouths. The usually calm people were a little dumbfounded.

The cold rain dispersed the water droplets scattered on the ground for fear that it would reach Chi Shu.

"Baby." Geng Yu finally spoke hesitantly.

He rarely showed a panicked look. He crouched down and looked at the young man not far away. He half-bent down and looked into his eyes, "Baby."

He didn't speak, but patiently shouted to Chi Shu, who was in a daze in front of him.

"I hate you, you are all lying to me." Chi Shu pursed her lips, her voice a little hoarse and crying.

"Wife..." Hu Yu turned into a white kitten again and walked in with steps.