58

Chi Shu didn't reply but gave him a faint look.

"The library is here." He walked directly in without making any move to give Li Yu a hug.

Li Yu could only sigh quietly and follow him in.

The library is very large. After entering, the two of them found a seat and sat down. Chi Shu originally wanted to invite Meng Meng and Zhou Zhen to come and sit with them.

Unexpectedly, the two of them smiled ambiguously and chose a table at the back, with a slightly lewd expression.

Mengmeng also sent a message - disturbing people's love will cause thunder and lightning.

Chi Shu turned off the light brain all of a sudden, wondering what all this was.

The library of Capital University can be regarded as one of the most comprehensive libraries in the empire that can be publicly disclosed.

The three of them came here this time to complete an assignment assigned by Bai Xing.

Although Bai Xing is only a few years older than the three of them, due to his family background and his own success, he can already lead them to conduct experiments independently at a young age.

As soon as he started doing his homework, Chi Shu automatically ignored Li Yu next to him and let him lie on the table playing with one of his hands with a bored look on his face.

Anyway, the optical brain can also turn pages automatically, but it is a bit awkward when writing.

Li Yu was unexpectedly well-behaved at this time, like a big cat waiting for its owner with its claws restrained, eyes narrowed lazily.

Both of them are good-looking, especially Chi Shu. Since he showed his face several times in school, he has been secretly photographed in several photos.

She suddenly became one of the school's belles and the dream fish of some of the sentinels in the school.

Naturally, people secretly took photos of him and him being intimate outside and in the library. Many photos were taken secretly on the road.

Li Yu was extremely generous and seemed to let them take pictures.

So three or four posts soon appeared on the campus website, all about Chi Shu finding sentinels, and there was a lot of wailing at the bottom.

Occasionally, a few people from the military academy would show up and look at Li Yu's photos seriously, always feeling that he looked familiar.

Although I had put on a mask, I still felt like I had seen this man somewhere.

However, there were not many such voices, and they were quickly drowned out by comments such as, "Beauties really only fall in love with handsome guys," "I fell out of love again today, woo woo," "Sure enough, all the pretty little mermaids have been booked." in the sound.

Chi Xing was also reading the posts on the campus website, and he sneered coldly with a sullen face.

"What's there to like about a paralyzed face?"

"You are also reading Chi Shu's post."

The roommate who was playing games on the side came over and said, "Don't tell me, this face is really not bad."

"Why do you want to meet him?" Chi Xing saw that his roommate seemed to be a little interested in Chi Shu.

Thinking of his roommate's identity, he smiled a little more sincerely, "Can I help you make a date?"