23

Scared enough by the teacher's actions, Chi Shu still didn't forget what his purpose was.

 The man's hand was on his waist at this moment, which was the closest to the mermaid's tail, and it was also one of his most sensitive parts.

 "What kind of bone is this, huh?"

 The man's voice sounded again.

 Chi Shu's spirit at this time was no longer here. The moment the opponent's fingertips touched his waist, Chi Shu felt a very familiar spiritual force.

 The pearl hidden in the palm of his hand trembled excitedly.

 Could it be that the teacher is the spiritual body of the Marshal?

 Chi Shu was a little dazed, but he had touched the pearl in the teacher's palm alone before, so he obviously didn't have such a strong feeling.

 "Chi Shu, the teacher is asking you." A slightly hoarse voice came from the side.

 The boy turned his head and took a look. It was Yang Yu with bright eyes and weird eyes. His fingers touched his waist at some point, his eyes were wild, "Is this a hip bone?"

 "Chi Shu?" The black-haired and golden-eyed boy stabbed him with burning eyes, "Really?"

 "Yes... yes." The successive situations made Chi Shu a little overwhelmed.

 So Pearl felt the sensation because Yang Yu and the teacher pressed his waist at the same time, and Chi Shu rubbed his brow that was a little swollen, "Are both of them the masters of this spiritual realm?"

 The boy tentatively poked Yang Yu's hand, "itch."

 In his cognition, Yang Yu is still much easier to talk to than the teacher.

 After he finished saying this, Yang Yu's expression became a little strange, "Is it itchy?"

 The golden eyes uncontrollably turned into vertical pupils like beasts, "Can I help you?"

 He eagerly approached the red-eyed boy, resting his fingertips on his waist, pinching a small piece of clothes, trembling slightly.

 A pair of big cold hands squeezed his back collar and threw him out, and dragged Chi Shu a little farther along the way.

 Yang Yu looked at the man unhappily, "What are you doing?"

 "You scared him." The man hugged Chi Shu in his arms, and gently wiped away the tears that he was frightened just now.

 Yang Yu's erect pupils slowly retracted, seeing the tears on Chi Shu's face, he froze for a moment, did not get up from the ground, scratched his face, lay on Chi Shu's lap, looked up at him .

 Pulling the boy's white hand and putting it on his face, he said rather shamelessly, "Don't be angry, just beat me to calm down, okay?"

 His chin was against Chi Shu's knee, and the other party turned his face away and didn't want to talk to him, and moved his legs to throw him off.

 It's just that the strength is too weak, and Yang Yu easily holds the ankle and fixes the two feet in place.

 Chi Shu became even more angry. He really didn't want to pay attention to this skinless guy, but the induction of the pearl in his palm reminded him that if he wanted to bring the spiritual body of this space to his own spiritual domain for treatment.

 I am afraid that both of them need to agree.

 Chi Shu sniffed, looked up at the teacher who was holding him, "Teacher."